~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Not much to report here; life is a little quiet lately, but I'm ok with that.

24 more for all of us please...

Comment

Quiet on the home front in my neck of the woods, too. I also like it that way!

Volunteering this morning so this is a quick check in.

24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
      Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

5:25am in Alberta, 24 more please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined me for 24 hours of wellness:
        [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION]

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
        Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
        Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
        Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Pretty quiet in my neck of the woods as well, have a great day y'all!
          Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
          Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
          Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Morning to everyone. I would say things are pretty quiet here as well. Just a lot of fishing and having fun with everyone. The only problem being here for a short time is everyone wants to see us. I know it would not be like this if we never moved. So I am busy scheduling lunches with friends and family. Hope everyone has a good and sober day. 24 more please!

Comment

Boy, do I understand that, Rava! When we are home, it's a non stop whirlwind of activities. I find myself wanting to head south from pure exhaustion. Wouldn't change a thing though. I'll take another day!

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends. My posting has been infrequent due to work project. I’m heads down most days. Another 24 please. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Wicked thunderstorms here yesterday afternoon. Normally I really enjoy them, but I was driving on the highway when they hit. It was raining so hard that the windshield wipers couldn't keep up with the deluge, making it hard to see the road. I couldn't believe how many people kept driving at 65 mph despite the storm. I know that they couldn't see the road any better than I could. Crazy! I was just thankful that I made it home in one piece.

I'm in for another 24 hours of freedom.

Comment

5:23am in Alberta, another 24 for me please, and thanks...

[MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION]

Comment

Good morning Cafe. Jude glad you made it home in one piece. People are nuts on the road. It’s like they all want to get home fast so they drive like idiots instead of slowing down. Hope everyone has a great day. Ordered a new fishing rod and it comes tomorrow, that’s exciting news for me. Lol 24 more please and thank you!

Comment

Thanks for filling us in on your whereabouts, Techie. Keeping your nose to the grindstone! I hope you are enjoying your work project.

Rava, I'm glad you are having such a nice visit and getting to see all your loved ones. How much longer will you be there?

Jude, I think people's driving skills have really fallen off in general....rain or shine!

Cowboy, are you still holed up in your AC? We have had some really hat weather recently so that AC has been on here, too. We're supposed to see 90F today!

Ginger, I kind of wish we had two dogs so Lily would have a friend to play with and keep her company, but I don't think we are willing to have the extra work and cost. I am working again at trying to get Lily to stop chasing Pumpkin so that that they might be company for each other. I'm making some progress, but there's still a way to go. Cyrus has a great companion in you! Not many cats have the privilege of hiking with their owners.

Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Jude, glad you made it home safe and sound! I despise those kinds of driving conditions.

Dill, good luck with Lily and Pumpkin. You've got your work cut out for you but it can be done! Cyrus has blessed us! We are the lucky ones.

Rava, a new fishing rod!? Have fun with that and the gkids. Sounds like the best combination.

Techie, I know there's that anonymity thing here but I'd sure love to read something you wrote. Maybe some day?

ABC, are you still working on your train set? I'd love to see the latest pics. I feel like a person could get lost (in a good way) working with miniatures. Hope you're still enjoying it!

We are headed toward triple digits this weekend! We really should be on the coast right now but ggd and family are still here so I'm soaking up the time with them. And the only way to be truly present is to be sober, so count me in for another day!

Comment

Glad that everyone is doing well here! Yesterday Mr. J and I went to dinner with some friends and afterwards played some miniature golf, something that I haven't done in 40 years. We had a lot of laughs, and it was nice to get out of the house and have some fun.

I'm in for another 24 hours...

Comment

We're in for some rain here today. It's been a really wet summer around here. Yesterday we canned 11 quarts of green beans. I say "we" but truly it was mostly Mr. D's effort. I just assisted. In total we have put up 15 quarts and 18 pints!

Dill

Comment

5:30am in Alberta, I'll have 24 more please, and thanks...

[MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION]

Comment

Working...
                                X