No announcement yet.

~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5:23am in Alberta, another 24 please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined me for 24 hours of wellness:
    [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION]

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Fantastic pic [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION], such gorgeous scenery in your area!
      Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Thanks! We are definitely blessed with the mountains, ocean and desert right out our back door. Well, within our state anyway!

I'll take another day!

Comment

24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
          Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Feeling a little blah today, with absolutely no motivation, but still thankful that I'm not drinking.

Another 24 please...

Comment

5:24am in Alberta, 24 more for me please, and thanks...

[MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION]

Comment

Don't worry [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION], I feel like that most mornings lol.

The wind and rain woke me up a little after 2 this morning and then only slept on and off till I got up. We're supposed to get rain and wind most of the day today and end up with 2.5 - 3". It's a good day to head into Edmonton and pick up an a/c system that I'll be installing later this week.

Comment

Good morning Cafe. Cloudy day here with no plans in site. Luckily I have no booze in this condo or I might be tempted. Wishing everyone a great and sober day! 24 more for me please and thank you.

Comment

We're going to a local lake today and renting a pontoon boat with the grandkids. Hope the weather is cooperative!

24 more for all of us please and thank you.
                    Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends. Have fun dill. Another 24 for moi. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessing x

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Dill your green beans sound great, I like Dilly beans, in the store they are 7.00 a quart.
                        Only tangentally related but this reminds me how awesome it is to get all the local fruit at this time of year (some if it -raspberries and currents- from our own garden), strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, okanagan cherries (okanagan peaches soon hopefully).

What a spectacular place and photo [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] !

Comment

Forgot to check in this morning! I'll take another day!

Comment

[MENTION=24679]Mulburry[/MENTION], I also love having fresh fruit available this time of year. Our peach tree is loaded with fruit, so it looks like we'll be doing lots of canning soon. Yum!

Looking forward to another day of freedom and serenity.

Comment

Yesterday was great! The weather cooperated fully and everybody enjoyed the day.

Yes, there is nothing like the fresh fruits and veggies of summer. Jude, I envy you your peaches. For some reason our tree did not produce this year.

24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
                              Dill

Comment

5:25am in Alberta, I'll have another 24 please, and thanks...

[MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] [MENTION=24679]Mulburry[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION]

Comment

Working...
                                X