No announcement yet.

~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We look forward to the fresh B.C. fruit as well [MENTION=24679]Mulburry[/MENTION]. We only have the 2 apple trees that we pick from, so the variety that is offered from B.C. is appreciated.
    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Good morning Cafe. A lazy day yesterday did not end up in a bottle of wine. I’m grateful for that! I have no clue what’s in store for today. Hope everyone has a great day! 24 more please and thank you!

Comment

I had the most wonderful adventure yesterday. Grabbed my 14 yo gson. Stopped by my son's house and visited my gdaughter and her family. Cuddled new baby girl. Then off to jeep with gson! He drove the trail in and did a great job. We found a tire repair kit that bounced out of someone's rig. I bet they were sad when they realized it was gone! Gson was so excited with the find! They also have a jeep they use for trail riding and a kit like that will come in handy. I'm so glad we didn't need it yesterday. Lol It was a rough, steep ride and a puncture was definitely a possibility.

Anyway, great bonding day with 14 yo gson! I'll take another day.

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends. Love your post, Ginger. Another 24 please and thank you. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Sounds like you had a great day ginger! What a cool grandma you are!

Dill, our peach trees seem to be in a cycle of producing a lot of fruit one season, and then the next hardly any. Maybe next year you'll get a big harvest.

Techie, loved the quote!

I'm going for another hike with my friend from AA today, and am really looking forward to it.

I'm in for 24 more!

Comment

That sounds about right about the peach trees, Jude. Have fun on your hike!

The weatherman says we are in for some possibly severe storms today. What a wet summer we have been having!

24 hours of freedom for all of us here please and thank you.
              Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

5:19am in Alberta, 24 more please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined me for 24 hours of wellness:
                [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION]

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
                Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Sonds like you both had a great time yesterday [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION]! I'll bet your grandson thinks he has the coolest Grandma ever!

Enjoy your hike and the company of your new friend [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION]!

We got almost 2.5 inches of rain [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION], sure different than what our spring was like. Now we're headed back to higher temps for the weekend.
                  Last edited by abcowboy; July 20, 2023, 06:23 AM.

Comment

Good morning cafe. Ginger what a great day with your grandson. Wonderful memories made! Jude hope you have a good time with your new friend. Techie, thanks for the great quote. Hoping everyone has a great and sober day. 24 more please and thank you!

Comment

Geez, I almost forgot, Happy Anniversary to Mr. & Mrs. [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION]!

Comment

Awww Happy Anniversary @quitwining.

Great quite, Techie. So very true!

Hope you had a good hike, Jude. I love that you found a new hiking buddy in your AA pal.

Off to a family reunion until Sunday. I'll take another day!

Comment

Happy anniversary QW!

Dill, we had some pretty good storms here as well. I agree with you that it definitely has been a wet summer.

Another 24 please...

Comment

Good morning cafe. Ginger, have a great family reunion, happy anniversary to the QW’s. Nothing much happening here. We looked at a potential small home up here but once again the practicality of downsizing comes into play. My mind goes back and forth. Renting also has its issues. Our next rental starting tomorrow is in a little gated trailer park on the water, we will see what the vibe of that is. So for now, wishing everyone a great day! 24 more please and thank you!

Comment

I hope you have a good experience at the trailer park, Rava. It would be preferable I think to find a good rental situation than to get back into the responsibility of owning two homes. That's how I see it anyway.

The storms weren't too bad in our area, luckily. But the ground is wet once again.

24 more for all of us here please and thank you.
                              Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

5:20am in Alberta, another 24 for me please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined me for 24 hours of wellness:
                                [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION]

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

Working...
                                X