~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Rava, that sounds so stressful trying to find a good rental!

Had a great day exploring. The house we rented with family is beautiful but jeez, it's so fancy. Four master bedrooms! This area is called Suncadia and has been inundated by Seattle people looking to get out of the city.

Off to hike! I'll take another day.

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends. This forum is very buggy from a software m/server perspective. I hope they install a patch soon. Another 24 for me. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Happy Saturday cafe! Since I've retired, every day is like a weekend used to be. Ahh... Having a couple of friends over for dinner tomorrow, and the weather looks perfect for a barbecue.

Rava, moving from rental to rental would be a little stressful for me, but I think that owning a second home would make me even more anxious. Either way, you have to decide what's best for you.

Gratefully looking forward to another 24 hours of freedom.

Comment

5:18am in Alberta, I'll have 24 more please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined me for 24 hours of wellness:
          [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION]

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
          Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
          Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
          Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Hope you're having fun at the reunion [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION], the house sounds huge!

Enjoy the time with your friends [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION], a bbq is always a tasty way to entertain!

Sounds like you're having a tough time with your decision [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION], have you thought of maybe investing in a motorhome or are you not struck on that option?

How goes the rest of your garden look [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION], sounds like it was a bumper year for beans anyway lol.

I've only encountered a few minor issues with the site [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION], but it does sound like others are having bigger problems.
            Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
            Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
            Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Lots of time I don't even know what day it is, Jude!

But it's always a good day not to drink.

Yes, [MENTION=21602]abcowboy[/MENTION], bumper crop of beans for sure! Potatoes are looking good, summer squash is going crazy, and the sweet corn is just coming on! I think of all the veggies, the sweet corn is my favorite.

24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
              Last edited by dill; July 22, 2023, 06:42 AM.
              Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

I've been using the bounty of others to make some awesome gazpacho this growing season. Thank you to all that have backyard gardens and share it with others!

It's so great to have a reunion with Mr G's side of the family. It's been years! I'll take another day (and hike).

Comment

Good afternoon Cafe friends. Another 24 please. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Our garden is coming along nicely as well, but for some reason the cukes are slow to grow. Not sure what's up with that, as most years we have a bumper crop.

Grateful to be alive and sober.

Comment

Good morning Cafe. Our rental does not have internet so I’m relying on my cell data which is sporadic. We love the vibe of this little trailer/modular home park. Quiet and on the water. If one comes up for sale that’s not a gut job we will probably buy it. Very close to our kids and small enough that we can manage without a bigger home. Now we just wait and see what might become available in the future. Hope everyone has a great Sunday. After I get some groceries my grandsons and daughter are riding their bikes here to hang out. (This is what makes this a great little place). Happy Sunday everyone! 24 more please and thanks.
                      Last edited by Rava; July 23, 2023, 06:16 AM.

Comment

5:27am in Alberta, 24 for me and everyone else who needs them please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined me for 24 hours of wellness:
                        [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION]

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

Time to get breakfast going.

Comment

Those park model mini homes are quite nice [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION], as long as the neighborhood is nice, I bet one would work well for you guys. Years ago Bubba and I looking into them to see if one would work well for us out at the farm.

Do you guys grow carrots as well [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] and [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION]? I love pickled carrots as much if not more than dill pickles! Not that I doubt I'd love dill's pickles as well lol.

Comment

Be careful what you say about those cukes, Jude. It seems like just a couple of days ago Mr. D was saying the same thing. Now we are swimming in them!

No, cowboy, we do not grow carrots. We tried one year but found it to be a bit harder than what we thought. I'm not a huge fan of them anyway. Never thought about pickling them. I bet that would be good! Thanks for the awesome breakfast!

Rava, I hope something suitable comes your way at that little park. It sounds like it could be a great fit!

Another 24 for all of us here, please and thank you.
                              Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Rava, that sounds like a perfect solution. It's what we do in AZ. We have a lady that's there full-time that keeps an eye on our place and opens everything up the week before we get there. Not a huge commitment!

Headed home. Lovely visit!

Comment

Working...
                                X