~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Late check in. Another 24 please. Thank you, Cowboy. Have a beautiful rest of your day. Blessings x

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

[MENTION=21602]abcowboy[/MENTION], we didn't plant any carrots this year, but have in the past. I've never tried dilled carrots but they sound yummy.

Sounds like you've found a great rental Rava, especially with it being right near the lake. Hope that you can find something permanent there in the future.

Looking forward to another 24 hours of freedom.

Comment

5:21am in Alberta, another 24 please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined me for 24 hours of wellness:
        [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION]

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink
        Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
        Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
        Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

I'm not a real fan of carrots either, but I do love them when they are pickled.

Been up since 4:00 watching the lightning and listening to the thunder and rain, at times very heavy. I think this is the best/worst storm we've had in a few years. Sounds like it's finally moving away.
          Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
          Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
          Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Morning Cafe. Had. Little slip up last night. Back on track this morning. I know what to do and not going to wallow in guilt. Just getting up, dusting myself off and not going to drink today! Supposed to rain all day. I need to go to the library today or somewhere with internet to download a kindle book. Hope everyone has a great and sober day!! 24 for me today please!

Comment

Quick check in here. Hope everyone has a good and sober day.

24 more, please and thank you.
              Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Good morning! I'll take another day.

Comment

Originally posted by abcowboy View Post
                  Been up since 4:00 watching the lightning and listening to the thunder and rain, at times very heavy. I think this is the best/worst storm we've had in a few years. Sounds like it's finally moving away.
                  We're finally getting some good hard rain today (and supposed to drop 25mm tonight), hurray! The landscape needs this so much, even if it's just one day of it.

Comment

Rava, sorry about your slip, just keep coming back. We're here for you!

We had some awesome t-storms here last night as well. So cool...

Looking forward to another 24 hours of serenity.

Comment

5:21am in Alberta, 24 more for me please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined me for 24 hours of wellness:
                      [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=24679]Mulburry[/MENTION]

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

Good job on coming right back [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION], put it behind you and keep moving forward.

Comment

We woke up in a heavy fog here but fortunately it was just of Mother Nature's making; not a hangover. In fact I love a good morning fog, especially if I am not having to drive in it. I am hoping it clears off and we get lots of good sunshine because our hay was cut yesterday. It's been a tough year for making hay!

24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
                          Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

We got a little sprinkle here too. Not a measurable amount but still lovely and needed!

Feeling blessed. I'll take another day.

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends. I would love another 24. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Looks like we're in for another hot, humid day with temps in the 90's. The air conditioner is going to get a workout today.

I've got no reason to drink today, so bring on another 24 hours of freedom!

Comment

Working...
                                X