No announcement yet.

~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5:19am in Alberta, I'll have another 24 please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined me for 24 hours of wellness:
    [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION]

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Good morning Cafe. Our internet here is very sporadic and it’s taking forever to post. Still having a great time with family. We ended up buying a small modular home that the owners were selling turnkey. Includes everything including bikes, patio furniture bbq grill and all inside stuff. Great deal in a nice little seasonal vacation development. It has pools, marina, boating,fishing, etc. all for a low monthly fee. We are very excited over this and happy that it’s small home that the owners maintained beautifully. So we go to settlement in early August. Hope everyone is having a good week. We went to the local water park yesterday with 4 grands, had a great time. Wishing everyone a great day. 24 more please and thanks!

Comment

Sounds like it'll be just perfect for you guys, and no more worrying about rentals every year [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION], congrats on the purchase!
        Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
        Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
        Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Glad you found something that suits you, Rava! It sounds perfect.

We're in for a few days at 90F and above. I'm not looking forward to it, but it's pretty typical for July in these parts. That's why we have AC.

24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
          Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Rava, Perfect! Glad it worked out and you can put that stressor to bed once and for all.

Waves to all my buddies! I'll take another day.

Comment

Good afternoon Cafe friends. Kate check in. In meeting. Another 24 please. Blessings x

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Sounds like you found a sweet deal Rava! So glad that you don't have to worry about rentals anymore. Enjoy!

Dill, looks like your weather is the same as what we're having here. The AC is definitely going to get a workout today.

I'm in for another 24...

Comment

Off to the volunteer job, so this is a quick check in. I hope you all have a good and sober day, filled with freedom and sprinkled with a bit of joy.

Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Good morning. Up early and cellular data seems to be working well. Thanks for all the good thoughts on our little place. I cant wait for our kids to see it. Wishing everyone a great and sober day! 24 more please and thanks!

Comment

5:24am in Alberta, 24 more please, and thanks...

[MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION]

Comment

Sitting on the back porch enjoying my coffee. Unfortunately the air is dripping with humidity, and it's only supposed to get worse as the day goes on with temps in the 90's. Whew!

Tomorrow we are going to a 50 mile garage sale, and thankfully it's going to be a nice day. Last year we found lots of stuff at great prices, but if not, we will still have fun!

Gratefully looking forward to another 24 hours...

Comment

Wow! A 50 mile garage sale!! That does sound like fun, Jude!

Our weather is stifling too. It makes me long for Fall.

Dill

Comment

5:23am in Alberta, another 24 for me please, and thanks...

[MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION]

Comment

A 50 mile garage sale? I'm presuming there will be numerous garage sales along a 50 mile route [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION]? Sounds like a lot of fun to me!

We've been enjoying much cooler, normal temps this past week [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION], with a bit of rain mixed in here and there. It has been a welcome relief from the high temps we did have.

Comment

Jude, what a fun day! I'd love to get in on that.

I'll take one more!

Comment

Working...
                                X