~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Good morning. Internet working this morning for a change. We made refrigerator bread and butter pickles. Found the recipe on the internet they were so good!! We settle on our place Friday. We are very excited. It all worked out for the best and very lucky to have been here to actually look around the neighborhood, etc before deciding to buy. We saw one place that was over our price range but looked so cute that we drove to see it. Turns out it was literally in the slums. Wow to someone that is looking from out of state they would have no clue what to expect. Jude, so glad you were able to curb those cravings!! Thanks for breakfast Cowboy!!
    Hi to everyone here. Off to have lunch with a former coworker. Wishing everyone a great and sober day!

Comment

5:23am in Alberta, another 24 please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined me for 24 hours of wellness:
      [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION]

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
      Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Good job [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION]!

Sometimes it's best to have the experts do it [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION], but even though it took you a while you saved $650!
        Last edited by abcowboy; July 31, 2023, 06:25 AM.
        Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
        Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
        Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Another day! Glad to be here with my Cafe pals. I'll take another.

Comment

Not much going on here which is a nice break as it's been a busy summer. Can't believe it's August already. I was at Lowe's the other day and they had all of their Halloween decorations out Geesh, it's not even Labor day yet!

I'm in for another 24!

Comment

What! Halloween?!! It's way too early for that!

It's all quiet on the home front. Nothing much to report.

24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
              Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

5:24am in Alberta, 24 more for me please, and thanks...

[MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION]

Comment

Not much new happening here either. Sounds like that farm shop that I roughed in a month or so back will be ready for me to start the finishing work in the next week or so, so that will keep me busy for a week or ten days.

Comment

ABC, are your jobs becoming retirement hobbies? If so, enjoy!

I was in hobby lobby the other day and they were putting out Christmas stuff! Nuts!

I watch g-gson (18 months) today! This will be a busy day. I'm hoping to grab my 12 yo gson and go to the park, if it's not too hot today. I'll need his 12 yo stamina!

No time for AL, that's for sure!

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends. Another 24 please. BTW, I had the best round of golf yesterday. Everything worked. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Are posts missing here or sometimes you post here and don’t see it?? I only see this problem in The Arny thread but have not experienced it here!?
                        Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

I haven't experienced anything like that happening here, Techie. Thanks for another excellent quote.
                          Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Techie, I haven't had any problems with not seeing my posts, at least not yet.

Ginger, Christmas stuff already? Whatever happened to living in the day!

24 more please and thank you!

Comment

4:52am in Alberta, I'll have another 24 please, and thanks...

[MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION]

Comment

I'm not noticing any problems on the site except what's happening on the Army thread [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION]. Puzzling why it's only happening there.

I'm only doing the work that I enjoy doing [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION], and just for existing customers so it's kind of like a hobby that I get paid to do lol. I've turned down quite a few jobs as I don't want any new customers and I'm being very fussy on the jobs that I do take on.

I'm not very often in any retail stores so I don't see what merchandise they have set up. Most of my wholesalers don't care what time of year it is lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X