~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

I can understand a hobby store setting up Christmas displays because if one is into crafting it may take some planning ahead to have Christmas gifts made. But really! I'm with you, Jude. I think we should make an effort to focus on the "now".

Cowboy, you have the perfect retirement hobby! As long as you stick to your guns and continue to only take on the jobs that you will enjoy.

24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
    Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

i love that cattleman cafe is still here.

here's to another 24 !!

Comment

Originally posted by briseus View Post
        i love that cattleman cafe is still here.

here's to another 24 !!
        How wonderful to see you m!!!
        Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Good morning cafe! Happy to be here, and gratefully looking forward to another 24 hours of freedom!

Comment

5:24am in Alberta, 24 more please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined me for 24 hours of wellness:
            [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=17161]briseus[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION]

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
            Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
            Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
            Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

So far so good [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION], although sometimes it's hard to say no when people can't find anyone else to do work in the rural areas but is I don't stick to my guns I'd probably have to stay working till the day of my funeral lol.

It's great to see you [MENTION=17161]briseus[/MENTION], hopefully you'll stick around ar least till Saturday?
              Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
              Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
              Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

I have been taking cucumbers and tomatoes to work with me and people really appreciate the fresh (free) garden veggies.

Nice to see you briesus!

24 more hours of freedom for all of us here, please and thank you.
                Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Hello everyone!
                  It's nice to be here and to say hi!
                  Every year I come by on my "soberversary", will try and stick around but it's so nice to see all of you!
                  Will be celebrating 8 years soon. Seems surreal when I think about it sometimes.

I hope ya'll are doing well!!

Comment

Glad that you popped in [MENTION=17161]briseus[/MENTION], and congrats on your soberversary!

I'm in for another 24!

Comment

4:52am in Alberta, another 24 for me please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined me for 24 hours of wellness:
                      [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=17161]briseus[/MENTION]

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

That's so nice of you [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION], I'll bet they appreciate it, especially with the cost of vegetables nowadays!

Hard to believe how the time flies eh [MENTION=17161]briseus[/MENTION], eight years is fantastic!

Got a Dr Appointment this morning, my regular thyroid and cholesterol checks as well as get him to check on why my throat has been bothering me. It feels like it's very dry all the time with a tickle and it hurst to swallow, especially first thing in the morning.

Comment

Good luck at the Dr, ABC. Hopefully, it's nothing too alarming!

Hi, Bri! Congrats on 8 years!

It's been a busy week with gkids! I'll take another day!

Comment

Good afternoon Cafe friends. Running late for a tee off. Have a beautiful rest of your day. Blessings x

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Hope all went well at your doc appointment, Cowboy. Could just be allergies.

8 years is AMAZING, briseus!

24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
                              Dill

Comment

Neighbors are having a big Friday night long weekend bash out in their back yard today... Not gonna lie, seeing that gives me some major nostalgia: the anticipation of a big night, planning what you're gonna drink, hitting the liquor store, hanging with friends on a beautiful summer evening, that warm glow as the first couple of drinks hit you, that feeling like the night could go anywhere and anything is possible.
                                Just have to remember all the way I've come and all the work to get here and all the misery, that comes with it, especially now that I've made it this far (almost 2 years). Seeing a lot of you still going strong (such as [MENTION=17161]briseus[/MENTION] at 8 years) for so long is definitely a great inspiration!
                                Last edited by Mulburry; August 4, 2023, 09:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X