No announcement yet.

~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That video wasn't the best, I'll try and get a better one for y'all. We do have lots of canola [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION], around 2800 acres of it. And about the same for wheat. Much smaller quantities of peas, barley, and oats. All told this year we seeded just under 7500 acres.

Great news on your eldest [MENTION=22411]IamMary[/MENTION]! What area of education have they decided on?

I understand what you're saying [MENTION=9094]satz123[/MENTION], I still feel my mom's spirit with me every so often when something happens that reminds me of her. Young YS did a great job on a choice of poem to offer up.

I also enjoy walking in a gentle rain [MENTION=15758]rustop59[/MENTION], everything smells so fresh.

You sure keep busy with fall canning [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION], your cold room must be huge! That field is our biggest at 310 acres, we have a few around 285 acres, and the balance average around 140 acres, so there's lots of moving of equipment up and down the roads getting to all the fields.

I stay away from the NA drinks as well [MENTION=24679]Mulburry[/MENTION]. No need to remind myself of a past I'm trying to forget lol.

Great to hear you weren't affected too badly from the storm [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION], looks like lots of areas in the State weren't as lucky.
    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Afternoon..still baby minding so just a quick one..glad the funeral went okay Benjy...

I'll try and contact the forum manager when I get home Sat if no one else has?
      Great for the young'un Mary...none of mine ever knew what they wanted to do at 17....they bumbled around and turned out okay thankfully.

Happy birthday Starts...I try and forget them these days ...I'm already 5 years older than my dad was when he died.

Right..off to pick up Bobby...talk later xx
      Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
      contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Rava, whew! That was close. Sorry for the rest that weren't as fortunate.

[MENTION=9094]satz123[/MENTION], I understand completely what you're saying. Your mum's body was just a shell that housed her spirit. She will never leave you.

Happy birthday, Starty! Waves to all. I'll take another day!

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends. The notion that Admin is unaware of the issue since the last server upgrade astounds me. Thank you Molls for taking this on and hopefully it will yield results. I for one, while quite comfortable here would love to see The Army thread reestablished.

I believe the veil between our reality and the spirit world of souls is thin. The concept of the "veil being thin" often refers to moments when the boundaries between the physical world and the spiritual realm seem porous or transparent. During such times, many people report heightened sensitivity to otherworldly presences, believing they can feel the soul or spirit of a deceased loved one close by. This could manifest as a subtle sense of being present with a deceased love one, a knowing, or physical manifestations of them. My mom collected buttons. After she passed in 2018, I would find buttons in the strangest places. I hope this is what you feel as truth, Satzafras. For be, it is confirmation that our essence our consciousness goes on. Blessings x

Another 24 please!

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

[MENTION=21602]abcowboy[/MENTION], the video was fantastic. I'm not sure why you think it could or should have been better. I just love seeing the view of your world from the cab of the huge machines you drive. I enjoyed the extra benefit of hearing your lovely Canadian accent. Thanks.

It was an early day for me due to volunteering. And when I got back home Mr. D had the corn project begun. He bought four dozen and we just finished stripping the cobs, bagging the kernels and placing them in the deep freeze.

24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
            Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Hi guys, the forum administrator has banned Molls for life so she won't be able to post anymore

Comment

Originally posted by starty View Post
                Hi guys, the forum administrator has banned Molls for life so she won't be able to post anymore
                It was 7 days actually.....

See https://www.mywayout.org/community/f...ml#post1826930

Off topic discussion from this thread is HERE
                Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Rava, glad that the hurricane stayed north of you and didn't cause too much damage where you are.

Looking forward to another 24 hours of freedom!

Comment

Originally posted by starty View Post

If you click on the link it seems she?s not banned. Come back Molly. Have to say I was shocked at the tone and attitude last night. Does not bode well for the site.

Morning everyone else. Nice morning here, did an early run to the airport. Hubby gone fishing to Canada, think the name of the place is Nunavet. Keeping fingers crossed regarding the fires. Glad you stayed safe Rava.

Nothing planned for the weekend, just playing catch up with housework.

Comment

Good morning Cafe. I’m going to say that I have been in this group for several years and have never had a problem with administration or a forum manager. I am grateful for this site which is to connect with others who have the same issues. The negativity that has come into this group is troublesome to me and I am sorry that some are experiencing so many problems. I have enough drama in my everyday life and look to this group as a positive and supportive place. 24 more please and thank you.

Comment

5:21am in Alberta, another 24 for me please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined me for 24 hours of wellness:
                        [MENTION=9094]satz123[/MENTION] [MENTION=15758]rustop59[/MENTION] [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] mollyka [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION]

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
                        Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                        Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                        Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

The Army folk have been experiencing thread issues for quite some time so I can understand some of the discontent, but that topic has been moved to it's own thread so let's leave it at that. You Army folks are still welcome here!

Nunavut is in the very, very far north of Canada [MENTION=15758]rustop59[/MENTION], hope he enjoys his experience and catches lots!

I suppose the video does show what I see from the cab [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION], and I didn't know I had a Canadian accent lol. You and [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] sure keep busy in the fall with canning and freezing!

Comment

I'm going out for breakfast and some shopping with a friend. It's a beautiful day for it!

24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
                            Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends. So, I see that my posts from yesterday have been deleted. I need to reevaluate my staying on this forum going forward. I do not feel insulted, maligned, nor disrespected. I feel disappointed. That said, I’m all in for another 24. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

IMG_1786.jpg
                              Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

I'll take another day. Hopefully without drama.

Comment

Working...
                                X