~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Headed home today. I'll take another day.

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends. Another 24 please. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

I sincerely hope members of The Army gravitate back to MWO!

IMG_2367.jpeg
      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

We've had a stray kitten hanging around our house the past few days. It's breaking my heart to hear him crying outside, but with 4 cats and 3 dogs, I just can't take him in. We put some food, water and a bed in our barn, and he seems happy enough there, but I'm worried about the upcoming winter. He's super affectionate, but still a little skittish. Not sure if he was dumped off, or came from one of the nearby farms. Either way it's sad that there are so many homeless cats out there trying to survive in less than stellar conditions.

24 more please...

Comment

5:13am in Alberta, I'll have another 24 please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined me for 24 hours of wellness:
          [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION]

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
          Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
          Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
          Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

We have a cake day and hopefully he pops in today, Huge Congrats going out to

[MENTION=24679]Mulburry[/MENTION] !
            Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
            Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
            Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Hope you has a safe trip home [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION]

I can see why you're reluctant to take on another cat [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION], seems to me you're doing more than your part sheltering animals.

Things moving along okay here, just over 1/2 done, crops have been better than expected considering the dry spring we had.

Comment

Good morning cafe. Jude I bet the cat will be happy with a place in your barn. At least it?s safe from the elements for now. We have a security camera on our new place and every early morning around 3 am a cat sits on our front porch. I guess the house came with a cat?? Wishing everyone a great day. 24 more please.
                Last edited by Rava; September 13, 2023, 06:25 AM.

Comment

Oh Jude, what's one more at this point??

Congrats on two years, Mul.

We had a lovely time but it's nice to be home. Now it's time to start getting ready to head south the end of October. Lots to get done.

My oldest friend died yesterday after a rafting accident. She lived life to the fullest. I'm shell shocked. She was bigger than life. Live each day like it's your last. It just might be.

I'll take another day.

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends and congratulations to Mullberry. Another 24 please. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

IMG_2462.jpg
                    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

That's a shame about the kitty, Jude. Can you take it to a local animal shelter? I think you have enough pets on your hands at the moment!

24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
                      Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Here?s some more of my Canadian accent haha

Comment

Originally posted by abcowboy View Post
                          We have a cake day and hopefully he pops in today, Huge Congrats going out to
                          [MENTION=24679]Mulburry[/MENTION] !
                          Thanks AB and thanks to everyone else for the congrats, and thanks to this forum for the support and good banter over the years!
                          I always think of the soberversity as tomorrow because I started on Sep 14 but yes today it will be two years as long as I can make it to midnight (I think I'll be able to manage a few more hours, haha). I wish I could say how great things are after being sober for 2 years but I'm still struggling a bit with ongoing health issues (seems like my liver may still have some issues as a recent blood test showed one very high anamolous reading, and will get another ultrasound). That being said, I don't regret quitting drinking one bit, very glad to be out of that prison, my only regret is not doing it earlier.
                          Last edited by Mulburry; September 13, 2023, 10:00 PM.

Comment

Congrats on 2 years [MENTION=24679]Mulburry[/MENTION]! Sometimes I miss having a glass of wine (or several) but I don't miss the hangovers!

So sorry about your friend ginger, how tragic. Sending hugs your way...:hug:

Mr. J is smitten with Larry, his name for the stray kitten. Today we taking him to the vets for a checkup, so guess who has another cat?? Uggh...I'm starting to feel like the proverbial crazy cat lady.

Thanks for the video cowboy! You'll have to do more so that we can hear more of your wonderful Canadian accent.

Looking forward to another 24 hours of freedom.

Comment

4:52am in Alberta, 24 more please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined me for 24 hours of wellness:
                              [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24679]Mulburry[/MENTION]

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

Such sad news about your friend [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION], sounds like she enjoyed life to the fullest.

Hopefully they'll get to the bottom of your health issues [MENTION=24679]Mulburry[/MENTION] and you'll have many more sober birthdays to celebrate.

Well, as Ginger said [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION], what's one more lol. I love the name and I'm sure Larry will fit right in with all the rest of your furry family.

Comment

Working...
                                X