~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Good morning Cafe. Congrats on 2 sober years Mul! Huge accomplishment. Ginger, so very sorry about your dear friend. Cowboy great video, thanks for sharing. Larry the cat sounds lucky!! Hope everyone has a good day. 24 more please.

Comment

Awww Jude! That's wonderful news about Larry. He's a lucky boy!

ABC, do we "down here" have accents to you? Yours sounds very much like our Minnesota brethren.

Still processing the loss of my old friend. Lots of great memories! She definitely lived life to the fullest.

I'll take another day.

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends. Another 24 please. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

IMG_2543.jpg
        Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Ginger, I'm so sorry for your loss. What a shock that must have been.

Huge congrats on two years, Mulburry! It's so great to have you here in the Cafe!

Congrats on your ever expanding fur family, Jude. Lucky Larry.

24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
          Thanks for the great video, Cowboy. Love it!
          Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Well, we brought Larry to the vets yesterday and he's a very healthy kitten, so guess who has another cat? He's in my lap right now purring away, and he slept with us in bed all night. I think that strays are very grateful and often make the best pets.

Temps are in the forties right, so it looks like Fall is on its way. According to the farmers almanac, this winter is going to be cold and snowy. We shall see!

I'm in for another 24...

Comment

I agree you, Ginger. I noted the Minnesota flavor to Cowboy's accent too.

Cowboy, I really enjoyed your video. Thanks so much for making the effort.

More tomatoes need to be processed here. I think we will put this batch through our sauce master and make sauce, then water bath it. I still have cut tomatoes in the freezer from last year! I hope Mr. D plants fewer tomatoes next year!
              We have a bumper crop of apples near ready to pick. I think we'll freeze them pealed and sliced, mostly. I like to use them like that from the freezer to make my crock pot fried apples. But we may also make sauce with some of them. We shall seel

Jude, It lounds like Larry is a real joy!

Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

5:14am in Alberta, another 24 for me please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined me for 24 hours of wellness:
                [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION]

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
                Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

I'm not sure if any of you people have accents or not, I've never heard any of you speak lol. The only accents I get to hear are on television and some are more pronounced than others such as Texans and people from the eastern parts of the U.S.

I'm thinking that Larry is a very lucky kitten having wandered into your lives [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION].
                  Last edited by abcowboy; September 15, 2023, 06:24 AM.
                  Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                  Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                  Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Lucky Larry! Post a pic, Jude.

Lunch with friends and reminiscing about our old friend we lost.

I'll take another. Hugs my friends.

Comment

Good late morning. Wishing everyone a great day. 24 more please.

Comment

Off to the farmers market in Syracuse this morning with Mr. J and Connie. ( our 100 year old friend). She's truly amazing!

I'll take another 24 please!

Comment

Enjoy your farmer's market outing, Jude. I wonder if there will be any apple or pear butter there.

Pretty cool here this morning at 45F (8C). We are on our way to Fall for sure. Mr. D mowed the lawn yesterday. I wonder if it was the last time for the season.

Dill

Comment

5:11am in Alberta, I'll have 24 more please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined me for 24 hours of wellness:
                            [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION]

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

Our temp this morning is exactly the same [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION], the cooler mornings are a sure sign that fall is here.

Hope everybody has a great day, no matter what your weekend plans are!

Comment

Good morning cafe! Today involves thrift store shopping and lunch with a friend. Wishing everyone a great and sober day! 24 more please!

Comment

Working...
                                X