Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Sounds like a fun day, Rava!

Time to close up the 5th wheel for the season. It was a great summer!

55?f here this morning but headed for 90 later. Still have a little summer left in 'er!

I'll take another day!

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends and 5th wheelers. Another 24 for moi. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

IMG_2690.jpg
      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Originally posted by abcowboy View Post
        Our temp this morning is exactly the same [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION], the cooler mornings are a sure sign that fall is here.
        Same here (well 54F/12C but close enough)! I love the cool mornings and cool nights, even though the afternoons are still warm, it keeps everything more moderate, and very easy to keep the apartment cool.

Comment

Quick check in today, but I'll take another sober day!

Comment

Good morning cafe. Heading to the beach today. Wishing everyone a great and sober day!

Comment

5:24am in Alberta, 24 for me and everyone else who need them please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined me for 24 hours of wellness:
              [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] [MENTION=24679]Mulburry[/MENTION]

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
              Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
              Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
              Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

I'd say it's time for some breakfast...

Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Yum! Looks like I'm just in time for a hot breakfast! Looks yummy, cowboy! Thanks!!

I was just looking at all the Fall Festivals scheduled for our area. I have to go to at least one before the festival season ends! I haven't had a funnel cake yet this year and I do try to have one at least once a year. Today's big festival is a pork festival but I'm thinking it's just a little to far away, so I'll pass on that one. I think next week, weather permitting... There is a fresh water shrimp festival that looks interesting, among several others. Fall is definitely the bestest season.

24 more hours for all of us here, please and thank you.
                  Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

[MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION], fresh shrimp? Are those what we call crawdads? My sons love those!

Yummy breakfast, ABC.

Busy time of year for me! I'll be ready to head south. 🤪 I'll take another!

Comment

Lake late late check in. Another 24 please. Blessings x

IMG_2682.jpg
                      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

I'm with you dill, Fall is my favorite time of year! I love going to the festivals as well; there's just something about them that makes me feel good.

Thanks for breakfast yesterday cowboy, Yum!

With gratitude I'll take another day of freedom.

Comment

Techie, that kissing booth made me smile! Thanks.

Happy Monday everyone! 24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
                          Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

4:59am in Alberta, another 24 please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined me for 24 hours of wellness:
                            [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION]

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

It sounds to me like your fall festivals are a lot like our fowl or perogy suppers? Every year starting mid October all the little community halls and churches have their yearly fund-raising suppers, some with dances included. We used to attend a few of them but now that we're in Vegreville we don't get out to them anymore. We do try to get to the Ukrainian Catholic Church's perogy supper that they have the last Wednesday of each month though.

Comment

Ginger, I forgot to answer your question about the Fresh water shrimp. They are not crawdads. They are "prawn".
                                When we visit my daughter in New Orleans, crawfish is usually on our menu at least once. But I don't know of anyplace around here that has cawfish.
                                Dill

Comment

Working...
                                X