~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Good afternoon Cafe friends. Zoom through and will read back later. 24 more. Blessings x

IMG_3128.jpg
    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Huge HUGS Ginger. Vale Kathy!
      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Geez Rava, hope that the storm misses your house!

Looking forward to another 24 hours of freedom...

Comment

5:29am in Alberta, 24 more for me please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined me for 24 hours of wellness:
          [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION]

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
          Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
          Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
          Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Got back from the farm early evening yesterday so I got to spend the night and part of this morning with Bubba. Adam will travel out from Sherwood Park this morning then we'll pack everything we need into my truck and head to Joel's by Wainwright. Then we're all off to where we picked to set up our camp and get settled there. We'll have all day Sunday to do some scouting for antelope, then hope we see some Monday morning when the hunt officially begins. Since the area is quite remote, there will be no wifi and little to no cell phone coverage so I won't be checking in for a while. With any luck, we won't need the entire week and I'll be back before you know it! Have a great next week, and no quitting on yer quit eh!
            Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
            Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
            Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Good morning cafe. Watching my little house thru my ring cameras. So far lots of wind and rain but it’s early on. Ginger today will be a hard day for you. Thinking of you. Wishing everyone a great day. 24 more please!

Comment

I'll be thinking of you too, Ginger. I hope the service brings you some comfort and helps with the acceptance.

Rava, fingers crossed for you and Mr. R as you weather the storm remotely.

We will miss you for sure, [MENTION=21602]abcowboy[/MENTION]! But enjoy every minute of your adventure!

24 more please and thank you.
                Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Have so much fun, ABC!

Kathy's service was a packed house. Her husband has a wonderful support system. I'm a little less worried about him now.

Off to see some AZ friends that live 1 1/2 hours away. It will be good to catch up!

Rava, I'm glad you have a way to keep an eye on things up north. I bet it gives you a little peace of mind.

I'll take another!

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends. Packing today for a business trip to Santa Barbara on Tuesday. Too much work has be up late at night. Getting puppy sorted for her first stay away from home. Another 24 sounds wonderful. I wish you all the best weekend possible. Blessings x

IMG_3170.jpg

Comment

Good luck on your hunting trip cowboy! We'll miss you but hopefully you will get enough meat to fill your freezer. Enjoy the time with your son and his friend.

Ginger, it's good to know that your friends husband has a good support system. It can be lifesaving after such a tragic loss.

It's raining here from the remnants of Ophelia, but nothing like what they are getting down south. Another thing to be grateful for.

24 more please..

Comment

Good morning Cafe. Cowboy, looking forward to hearing about your trip. Techie, safe travels on Tuesday. Ginger, so glad that your friends husband has a great support system. He will need them for sure. Thanks for the good thoughts on my little house. We watched everything remotely and all is well. Those ring cameras are worth the money for sure!! Nice day today although down here in Florida we need rain. Lots of it but preferably not hurricane rain. Missing Cowboys breakfast but we can give him a break. 24 more please and thanks.

Comment

Ok I’m going to try to be breakfast backup. Hope I don’t get fired…..IMG_8213.jpg
                          Last edited by Rava; September 24, 2023, 07:37 AM.

Comment

Fired?! Heck no, Rava! You're hired!

Glad your house came thru ok, Rava!

We had some company yesterday and today. A young man who we have known since he was in high school came by for a visit with us. He brought his two sons and set up camp in the woods overnight. It was really nice and fun to see them. The boys were excited because they caught some fish in the pond. They are already asking their dad to bring them back in October.

24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
                            Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Dill, so fun!

Rava, your breakfast is perfect. Glad your tiny home is OK! I agree, cameras when you can't be there in person is priceless.

Off to breakfast with youngest son and family then over to oldest son's for a visit. Life is so rich!

I'll take another!

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends and enjoy your travels, Cowboy. Thanks for breakfast, Rava. 24 for me. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

IMG_4186.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X