~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Great breakfast rava! Thanks for filling in!

I'll gratefully take another day of freedom!

Comment

Good morning cafe. Glad I wasn?t fired over breakfast! Lol. Supposed to be 105 degrees today. That?s the feels like temperature. Guess I will be staying inside most of the day. Hope everyone has a great Monday! 24 more please and thank you!
      Last edited by Rava; September 25, 2023, 06:14 AM.

Comment

Thinking of [MENTION=21602]abcowboy[/MENTION]...

I listened to a podcast yesterday of some folks who live or have lived in Alberta and know Western Canada well. It gave me a better insight as to the history, the culture and the culture and the people and their daily endeavors and struggles. Hats off to my Candian friends!

24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
        Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Dill, thanks for sharing. I'll definitely have a listen.

It rained most of the night. We sure need it but it's getting my wings flapping for sure! This is the season for sure.

I'll take another day!

Comment

Thanks for the song dill, haven't heard that in a long time!

Rava, 105?? Yikes! Stay cool!

24 more please...

Comment

When I heard that [MENTION=21602]abcowboy[/MENTION] would be hunting for antelope, the word antelope triggered the memory of that song. I just couldn't help myself, I had to hear it! It was the Word Association game in action.

Mr. D loves coleslaw so he grows cabbage in the garden. Yesterday he brought one in that was beautiful and weighed 5lb. 11oz.! I cut a 3rd of it off and made cole slaw. The rest went in the fridge for future cole slaws. It's a shame he doesn't like sauerkraut. I love cabbage rolls, so maybe I'll try making some with the next one he brings in.

24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
              Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Good morning Cafe. Dill, I love coleslaw and sauerkraut. My friend adds dried cranberries and flaked coconut to her coleslaw and it is literally the best I have ever had. Wonder how our fearless hunter is doing? Wishing everyone a great day! 24 more please. Last night I was literally awake most of the night but at least I wasn’t drinking. Longest night ever!!

Comment

Good night Cafe friends. The day just completely got away from me. 24 more. Blessings x

Off to Santa Barbara in the morning.

IMG_3399.jpg
                  Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Wow dill, that's a huge cabbage! Mr. J grew some this year, but nothing like that!

24 more please...

Comment

24 more for all of us here, please and thank you. Have a great day, everyone!!
                      Dill

Comment

Good morning Cafe. Wishing everyone a great and sober day! 24 more please!

Comment

Techie, your quote for today is spot on! We are getting lots of rain and the smell is lovely!

Babysitting g-gson today. Can't wait. He's at the age I love. Almost two and full of wonder.

I'll take another!

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends. Off to Santa Barbara. Will be checking in regularly. Another 24 please. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

IMG_3426.jpg
                            Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Howdy y'all! Just back home from a successful hunting trip, took only 2 days to fill all 3 tags. It was a great time with Adam and Joel with memories made to last a lifetime! More later as I've got lots of reading back to do. Sure missed all of you!
                              Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                              Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                              Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Great to see you back cowboy, and congratulations on a successful hunting trip. We missed you too!

Ginger, hope that you had a great day with your g'son. I agree that 2 year olds are so fun and absolutely adorable.

I'm in for another 24 hours of freedom...

Comment

Working...
                                X