No announcement yet.

~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, hard to believe how much canning and preserving you ladies do, but I bet it's all worth it in the winter months!

Good luck with the metal detecting today [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION], hopefully you'll be successful and find the ring. Who knows what other treasures you'll stumble upon.

Have you picked a day to head south [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION]?
    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Oh Rava! Good luck with the ring hunt. I sure hope you find it for her. Post back!

We are shooting for Oct 28 to head out but it's not set in stone.

Happy to be here checking in! I'll take another.

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends and canners. Another 24 for moi. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

IMG_3620.jpg
        Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Good luck finding the ring at Rava! It's nice of you to help out!

Yes dill, the moon was beautiful the other night. Love the harvest moon; the Fall season is one of my favorite time of year.

Looking forward to another 24 hours of serenity...

Comment

5:23am in Alberta, 24 for me and everyone else who needs them please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined me for 24 hours of wellness:
            [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION]

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
            Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
            Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
            Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Time for some breakfast, thanks again for taking care of it last week [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION]!

Comment

Good morning Cafe. We found the ring!! The woman sat in the sand and sobbed happy tears. It was one of those moments that I will never forget. We are eating breakfast and going out again to see what else we might find. I was high on adrenaline all day yesterday!! Hope everyone has a great Sunday. Thanks for breakfast Cowboy, yours are the best!!

Comment

Rava, that is such exciting and happy news! You must have been walking on air! So great to be able to help someone out like that.

Cowboy, thanks for another awesome breakfast. You're the best!

I think I'll do a bit of shopping today. Clothes shopping is not one of my favorite things, but my grandson needs an update to his wardrobe so I offered to help.

24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
                  Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Rava, such wonderful news!! Yay you!

Had a wonderful fall day yesterday. I'm so grateful! I'll take another!

Comment

That's great that you found the ring Rava! It sounds like the woman who lost it will be eternally grateful to you. Helping someone out sure makes a person feel wonderful doesn't it?

Thanks for breakfast yesterday cowboy, it was yummy!

24 more for all of us please...

Comment

5:16am in Alberta, another 24 please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined me for 24 hours of wellness:
                        [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION]

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

The weather hasn't been good for turning the canola and I haven't heard from Corey so I'm presuming that harvest is still on hold. I'll probably head out to the farm to check on things then go over to that farm shop job and continue working there until I hear from Corey.

Hope everyone has a great day and a safe and sober week!

Comment

Good morning cafe. Thanks for all the kind words. Finding that ring was absolutely amazing for me as well as the lady! Last night our air conditioner went up. Thought Mr R was in the house and I locked him outside! He was working on the unit in the dark locked outside, how’s that for a loving wife??!! Today will be a better day!! Wishing everyone a great and sober day! 24 please!!

Comment

Rava, that sounds like something I would do! Ha ha! Really, any of us could make that error.

Yesterday we picked apples, today we freeze apples.

24 more hours of freedom for all of us here, please and thank you.
                              Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

I'm so impressed with all of you and your food processing! It's awesome.

Off to glean apples at an old friend's family farm. I'll just be getting some for eating fresh.

I'll take another!

Comment

Working...
                                X