~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Good morning Cafe friends and apple pickers everywhere. Another 24 please. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

IMG_3716.jpg
    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Dill, I didn't know that you could freeze apples. Is it hard to do? There is still a lot of apple picking in our area, and I'm tired of making pies. I'll definitely have to Google how to freeze apples.

I'm in for another 24 hours...

Comment

Good morning Cafe. Yummy to the apple picking and cooking!! Heading to volunteer job then hair cut. Big day planned, lol. 24 more please and thank you!

Comment

5:25am in Alberta, 24 more for me please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined in for 24 hours of wellness:
          [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION]

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
          Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
          Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
          Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Glad you found the ring [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION], it was an experience shared with her that will last a lifetime I bet. It's amazing the feeling we get when we go out of our way to help others.

Quite funny actually with all the apple talk, Bubba asked me yesterday to pick some of the apples out at the farm to have just for eating. The apple tree here in the yard provides lots of apples for baking, but aren't that good for just eating. Whereas the apples from the farm are excellent for just eating. Bubba and her mom have been busy with the apples from here and our freezer is full of apple pies, apple sauce, and chunked up apples to be used for baking throughout the winter. I'll pick the rest of the apples at the farm and spread them around the pasture for the deer to enjoy.
            Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
            Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
            Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

I bet the deer will enjoy that, Cowboy! What a nice idea to scatter the apples. Yesterday we put our apple peels and apple rejects out on our compost pile which is away from the house. Mr. D said he was sure the deer would enjoy them.

24 more for all of us here please and thank you.
              Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

ABC, I love that you spread the apples for the critters.

I came home with a full box of apples! Didn't need that many but my friend insisted so I'll be sharing with family for sure. They are soooo good fresh off the tree.

Off to work out! I'll take another.

Comment

Good morning cafe! Please join me for another 24 hours of freedom!

Comment

4:47am in Alberta, I'll have another 24 please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined in for 24 hours of wellness:
                    [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION]

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

Count me in on those 24 hours [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION]!

Comment

Good morning Cafe. We had very hazy weather yesterday due to Canadian fires. Wow that travels a long way!! Today we are attending a happy hour with neighbors. I hate these. Already planning to bring my own non alcoholic drink. It’s these times that make me weak. Everyone around me drinks except Mr R. I have used cannabis in place of alcohol which I know is probably not in My best interest but I would much rather drink. That is definitely my drug of choice. Cannabis does not come close for me. Well today is a test and I will have my plan in place to drink soda. I already know if someone had a bottle of wine left open on the table I would finish it and be looking for more. It’s best not to even have one because I can’t! Wishing everyone a great and sober day. 24 please!!

Comment

Rava, I completely understand what a challenge a happy hour can be. Positive thoughts heading your way! You have this!

Mr. D picked a few apples and cut them up for a pie. Oh my, what a treat!! The apples are tart and just perfect for pie.

I'll you all for another 24.
                          Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Rava, I'm with you on the happy hour! It's easy here at home but down south, the happy hours are every night. Thank God hubby hates them! I'd be a total mess.

I'll take another!

Comment

Super late check in as we are loaded up with house guests. Another 24 for me. I wish you all the best day/night possible. Blessings x

IMG_3815.jpg
                              Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Rava, I hope that you stayed strong last night. Not sure that I could do it, so I probably wouldn't go.

It's been quite warm the last couple of days. It was 89? yesterday, but this weekend it's supposed to be cold and rainy. We were going to go to a wolf nature center on Sunday, but I really don't want to walk around outside in the pouring rain, so maybe we'll postpone our trip and go another day.

24 more please...

Comment

Working...
                                X