~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Good Sunday Morning. Heading back to the campground today to watch them pack up and leave. Such a beautiful family weekend. It was cold and windy but we had so much fun. Makes me absolutely know we did the right thing buying this tiny house! Hope everyone has a great day!! 24 more please and thank you.

Comment

Rava, I am so happy for you! It's so great that you found the perfect solution for you and Mr. R.

24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
      Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends. Just back from a10k and getting ready to pack up and head home. Thanks for breakfast Cowboy. Can?t wait to pick up puppy from the doggie resort. Another 24 please. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

IMG_4769.jpg
        Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Techie, what a great reunion. Enjoy your pup!

Rava, it's wonderful you found the perfect solution!

Yummy brekkie, ABC.

Watched "Let Him Go". Such a haunting movie but good.

Last full day at the cabin. It's been such a great sister trip! I'm blessed and will take another!

Comment

Glad that you are enjoying your tiny house Rava!

Here's to another 24 for all of us!

Comment

Good morning Cafe. Techie, glad you had a good trip and get to see your doggie! Thanks for all the nice comments about my tiny home. I am in no hurry getting back to Florida so I guess that’s a good thing. Wishing everyone a great and sober Monday. 24 ahead for me. Thanks.

Comment

5:15am in Alberta, another 24 please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined in for 24 hours of wellness:
                [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION]

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
                Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Sounds like you had a great time at the reunion [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION], now to enjoy some time with the pup!

Looks like you've got your north/south living arrangements worked out to your liking [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION], no more worrying about what to do.

Have a safe trip home [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION], not long till you'll be heading south.
                  Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                  Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                  Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Heading home! I'll take another.

Comment

Glad you had such a good time at your reunion, Techie. But it's always great to be back home!

Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Good morning you beautiful Cafe humans. Off to golf in gorgeous fall weather. Another 24 please. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

IMG_4851.jpg
                        Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Hello Cafe Friends!

I haven’t checked in for a while. It doesn’t mean I don’t think of you often because I do.

I reached a milestone today, 1,700 days and I owe this success to the support I received from the Cafe. Thank you!

We’ve been keeping busy with Parkinson related activities and have been searching for a new neurologist for Mrs QW. We have a meet and greet with a neurologist who treats several Parkinson’s patients in a few days. Hope it works out. And to complicate our lives, I recently broke a collar bone in a fall and the healing is going slower than I’d hoped. My doc says I have 2-3 months more before I’m pain free. Physiotherapy starts Wednesday.
                          We’re looking forward to a 10 day vacation in Mexico in early December. I’ve been taking Spanish lessons to improve my understanding of the language. Not sure I’ll be brave enough to use what I’ve learned though!

I’m going to read back to see what’s new with everyone. Hope all is well with everyone!

Stay safe!

QW
                          AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
                          F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

Great to see you [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION]! Congrats on 1,700 days! Sorry to hear about your fall, and hopefully you will be fully recovered before you go to Mexico. I hope that the new doctor can help Mrs. QW, Parkinson's is such a hideous disease. We miss you at the cafe, but thanks for checking in now and then to let us know how you are doing.

Committed to another 24 hours of freedom...

Comment

Hello QW! Great to see you and a big congrats on 1700! Ditto everything Jude said.

Today is Mr. D's post-op appointment with his surgeon. He seems to be doing well but it will be good to get official word. I decided to take another week off of my volunteer duties. I feel badly doing it, but I don't think Mr. D is quite ready to be completely on his own.

We're having a spate of warm weather this week and we are at peak Fall color! It's lovely.

Dill

Comment

Good morning Cafe. QW great to hear from you! Congrats on 1700 and sorry about your collar bone injury! Keep practicing that Spanish for your December trip. Dill, hope your hubby has a good appt today. Ginger, if you are still traveling be safe. Hi to Jude, techie, Cowboy as well. Another 24 for me please. Felt cravings last night so I watched a lot of sober tik tok and got thru it!

Comment

Working...
                                X