No announcement yet.

~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5:22am in Alberta, 24 more for me please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined in for 24 hours of wellness:
    [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION]

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Great to see you again [MENTION=22409]Quit wining[/MENTION]! And I'll repeat what everyone said above me!

Hopefully all goes well at Mr D's appointment [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION].

Not much new here, cold weather and our first bit of snow fell yesterday, most of it was gone by late afternoon thankfully.
      Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

1,700 days! So awesome, QW. Thanks for stopping by. I hope your collar bone speeds up its healing process!

Waves, all!

Late to workout. I'll take another!

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends. Mrs Techie has surgery at noon. I will be caretaker for a few days. Thinking of you dill and hubby, dill. Great to hear from you QW. Another 24. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

IMG_4888.jpg
          Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Hope that Mr. D's appointment went well yesterday dill. It can take awhile for shoulder surgery to heal.

Glad that you overcame the cravings rava.

Techie, hope that Mrs. T's surgery went well!

Looking forward to another 24 hours of serenity.

Comment

I hope Mrs. T's surgery went well and that she has a speedy recovery, Techie.

Well done on getting thru those cravings, Rava!

Mr. D's appointment went well. The doc said everything looks good and Mr. D is coming along nicely. He said that Mr. D will be able to resume driving in 3 weeks.

24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
              Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Good morning Cafe. Good luck to Mrs T on her surgery today. Glad Mr D is doing well. I bet he will be happy to drive again. Wishing everyone a great day. 24 more please!

Comment

5:15am in Alberta, I'll have another 24 please, and thanks...

[MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION]

Comment

Hopefully Mrs T's surgery went well [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] and she is recovering just fine.

That's great news about Mr D [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION].
                    Last edited by abcowboy; October 25, 2023, 06:19 AM.

Comment

Waves to all.
                      I'll gladly take another day!

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends. My wife is doing ok. Pain of course but the procedure went well. Caretaking for her and puppy should keep me busy. Another 24 please. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

IMG_5459.jpg
                        Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Yesterday while driving to work, the brakes on my car decided to stop working. Talk about waking up in a hurry! Thankfully, my car is a standard and I was able to downshift and slowly come to a stop. Apparently the brake line blew, so now we have two vehicles out of commission, as Mr. J is trying to fix his truck at the moment. Thankfully, we have a wonderful neighbor who is letting us borrow her car for a few days.

24 more for all of us please...

Comment

Good morning Cafe, Jude, I’m glad that ended safely. It could have gone another way…. Wishing everyone a great and sober day!! 24 more please!

Comment

Oh my, Jude! I am glad that ended well and that you stayed cool and collected in the moment and managed to take the correct action.

A few years ago there was a novel by Anthony Doerr called, All The Light You Cannot See. (2014). I saw a teaser on Netflix last evening advertising a limited mini series starting Nov. 2nd, based on the novel. It looks like it is going to be very well done. That was a really great novel and making movies based on books can often miss the mark, but hopefully this one will do the book justice. I think you read it, Techie, and maybe some others here did as well, which is why I wanted to share the news.

24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
                              Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

5:23am in Alberta, 24 more please, and thanks...

[MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION]

Comment

Working...
                                X