No announcement yet.

~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good thinking in a panic situation [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION], hopefully they'll have it fixed in no time.

Don't think I've read that book yet [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION], best do that before the mini series starts.
    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Dill, that was a great book! As you mentioned, quite often when a movie or show is made, it never comes close to being as good as the original story. We'll just have to see I guess.

I'm in for another 24...

Comment

Good morning Cafe! Dill thanks for the miniseries information. That was a great book and now I will definitely watch it on. Netflix! Hope everyone has a great Friday! We just had new decking put on and makes our tiny home look so much cleaner and newer! 24 more please!

Comment

5:17am in Alberta, another 24 for me please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined in for 24 hours of wellness:
          [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION]

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
          Last edited by abcowboy; October 27, 2023, 06:17 AM.
          Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
          Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
          Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

It's a rainy fall day here. The leaves are coming down in earnest now. Feels like we're turning a corner.

24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
            Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends. Another 24 for me. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

IMG_5105.jpg
              Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Originally posted by abcowboy View Post
                Not much new here, cold weather and our first bit of snow fell yesterday, most of it was gone by late afternoon thankfully.
                Getting a bit colder here in Van now too but thankfully no snow, and the days having been getting up to about 10C in the gorgeous sunshine! Went to my first concert (Tool) since before the pandemic and really enjoyed it (even without booze). Then of course came down with a bad cold a few days later (figures the first unmasked public event I go to I would catch something). Still trying to get out as much as I can to enjoy the sunshine though. Hope everyone is as well as can be, and living the healthy sober life!

Comment

Late, late check in. Crazy here with packing to go! Should be settled on Monday night. I'm here for another!

Comment

The coyotes were howling up a storm this morning. There were two packs talking to each other on both sides of the valley, and it was beautiful to hear.

Glad that you had a good time at the concert [MENTION=24679]Mulburry[/MENTION], but sorry that you came down with a cold. Hope that you feel better soon!

24 more for all of us please...

Comment

Great to see you Mulburry and glad you enjoyed the concert. Perhaps your immune system got a little weak with lack of use. Hopefully it will get stronger with more frequent exposures to the public at large. Get well quick!

Wish I could have listened to those coyotes with you this morning, Jude.

What a precious picture, Techie! Has your wife recovered from her surgery?

24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
                      Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

5:24am in Alberta, I'll have 24 more please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined in for 24 hours of wellness:
                        [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=24679]Mulburry[/MENTION]

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

We're supposed to get just slightly above the freezing mark on Tuesday [MENTION=24679]Mulburry[/MENTION], just in time for the kids to go out trick or treating. Hope you get over your cold soon.

I think you mentioned you were heading south on the 28th (today) [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION], if that's still the case, have a safe trip.

Love hearing the yotes call out to one another [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION], seems kinda peaceful to me.

Bubba and I are going over to the Fall Dine & Dance tonight at the Senior Centre, looking forward to a good meal and a few hours of socializing and dancing.

Comment

Hitting the road! I'll gladly take another!

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends and coyote whisperers. Another 24 for moi. Mrs Techie on the mend. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

IMG_5051.jpg
                              Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Late checking for me. Good to hear from you Mul and sorry about that cold. Ginger safe travels. I was super busy today and on my way home I was wanting and almost planning a stop for wine. I then decided to take another way in which there were no liquor stores. So I am home with no booze. That is a big win for me! It’s a beautiful day and I am sober!

Comment

Working...
                                X