~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Couldn't get in this morning. On the road again.....

Good job, Rava! Techie, good to hear Mrs. T is on the mend.

I'll take another!

Comment

Been trying all morning to check in. The server must have been down. I can see I’m the only one here today. No breakfast boo!! Hope everyone is having a good day. 24 more please

Comment

I couldn't get in today either, Rava! I decided to try just one more time and voila! Thank goodness.

Safe travels to you, Ginger.

Glad Mrs. T is recuperating!

Closing in on another 24 hours of freedom. Hope everyone had a good Sunday.
        Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Late check in as the joint was closed earlier. Another 24. Blessings x

IMG_5154.jpg
          Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

I couldn't log on yesterday morning either, then I got busy and forgot to do so later.

Good job avoiding the liquor store Rava! I'm sure that you had no regrets on taking that detour.

Safe travels Ginger!

Cowboy, we have a little snow in our forecast for Halloween night as well. Sure hope the kiddos have warm costumes!

24 more please...

Comment

Glad to see the lights on in the Cafe.

It's a soggy Fall day here. A great day to sit by the woodstove.
              24 more for all of us here please and thank you.
              Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

5:04am in Alberta, another 24 please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined in for 24 hours of wellness:
                [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION]

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
                Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Saw your yesterday's post on the other site this morning [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION], looks like MWO was down for everyone yesterday morning and I didn't bother looking later in the day.

Great job on staying away from the booze store [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION]!
                  Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                  Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                  Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Good morning Cafe. We had a beautiful and warm sunny weekend. Weather is supposed to turn cold this week. We have 2 more weeks until we head south. Wishing everyone a great day! 24 more for me and hoping for no cravings today. Thinking of Matthew Perry and his long time struggles. When does it get easier?

Comment

For Mathew it's no longer a struggle. I loved his sense of humor. Why is it that so many funny people struggle with demons?

Back on the road for one last day of travels. Back in shorts and flip flops too! I'll take another.

Comment

Late one again. Another 24 please. Blessings x

IMG_5271.jpeg
                        Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Happy halloween cafe! One of my favorite holidays! Unfortunately we don't get any trick or treaters, except for the two kids across the street. Oh well, more candy for me!

Flip flops ginger? I'm jealous as it's 35? out right now with a brisk wind. Ughh...

24 more for all of us please...

Comment

5:22am in Alberta, 24 more for me please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined in for 24 hours of wellness:
                            [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION]

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

Oooooh, Techie! That was the spookiest jack-o-lantern!

Yikes, Jude! 35F is bad. But it's actually 24F here! no flip flops for us I'm afraid.

24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.

Happy Halloween, all!
                              Dill

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X