• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Late check in. Another 24. Blessings x

Will read back later it in the morning

IMG_5589.jpg
    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Dill, I don't like the time change either. I hate that it gets dark an hour earlier.

The ankle is still pretty sore, but I do have an appointment with the ortho doc on Friday. I'm usually pretty active, so all of this sitting down is driving me batty!

24 more for all of us please...

Comment

Morning Cafe. Jude I hope the ortho visit on Friday goes well for you. Nothing worse than not being able to do what you want. This time change is awful. I have never been a fan!! Hope everyone is doing well. I will take 24 more please!

Comment

5:17am in Alberta, 24 more for me please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined in for 24 hours of wellness:
          [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION]

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
          Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
          Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
          Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Quick check in here. Hope everyone has a great day.

24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
            Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Hopefully all goes well with the ortho appointment [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] and you get a proper cast on.
              Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
              Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
              Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Ugh! I feel you, Jude. Sitting still sucks. Do you like to puzzle or craft? That's all that saved me last time I had a bad sprain.

Grateful here! I'll take another day.

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends. Really sore after a CrossFit session with some half human athlete friends. CrossFit is my least favorite thing and I only do it when friends ask. I may resist that temptation in the future. It really is counter to my traditional tri training. So, another 24 please. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

Hugs Jude

IMG_5605.jpg
                  Last edited by techie; November 7, 2023, 01:42 PM.
                  Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Ginger, yes, I have been doing a lot of knitting, reading and crossword puzzles, which does help. I do miss being able to hop in my car and drive myself wherever I need to go. I also feel guilty because it's hunting season and Mr. J is too busy taking care of me and hasn't been able to go.

Hope that everyone is well, and can join me in another 24 hours of peace.

Comment

I hope you get a walking cast soon Jude, so that you can get more mobile. I know you must be really getting antsy. Mr. J may miss some hunting time, but you are definitely worth it.

It's supposed to get up to 75F here today! What a treat that is for a November day!

24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
                      Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

5:22am in Alberta, I'll have another 24 please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined in for 24 hours of wellness:
                        [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION]

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

Good morning cafe friends! Jude fingers crossed that you start healing very soon! I do an app on my iPad called Happy Color. It’s free and kills time when bored. Today I’m picking up my grandsons from the bus and watching them as they have half day from school. No drinking for me today. Mr R and I are checking out the local senior center today to see what they offer. I never in my life thought I would be this damned old. 24 more please and thank you. Wishing everyone a sober day!

Comment

It only takes one day to fill a hunting tag [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION], and I bet he doesn't mind looking after you at all.

Our Senior Center offers quite a few things [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION], cards, pool tables, floor curling, shuffleboard etc, but we only take in the dine and dances that are held a few times a year. I don't feel old either, but sometimes my body reminds me that I'm no spring chicken lol.

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends. Thinking of Jude. Chilly bike ride this morning. Still feeling beat up from last weeks fall and then CrossFit session. However, I powered through a brisk 10 mile ride. I really like the sun up an hour earlier here. Another 24 please. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

IMG_5669.jpg

Comment

Almost forgot to check in! I'll take another.

Comment

Working...
                                X