~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

We had a thunder storm a little while ago which is kind of odd this time of year, although I really did enjoy it.

Can't wait to see the ortho doc tomorrow, and hope that he gives me a walking cast. I'm a bit of a clutz even without crutches, but add them into the picture and it's not a pretty sight.

24 more for all of us please and thank you...

Comment

5:19am in Alberta, 24 more please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined in for 24 hours of wellness:
      [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION]

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
      Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Off to the farm today to blow out the underground water line to the stock waterer. Corey called yesterday afternoon to let me know they moved all the cattle home and didn't need the waterer anymore, so I'd best get out there and unplug the heat tape, blow out the line and shut the breaker off.
        Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
        Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
        Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Good morning cafe. Gonna be 70 today. We are enjoying these temps before heading back south in a few days. Hope everyone has a safe and sober day!

Comment

Hope we all have an easy day. I know I'll take another!

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends. Chilly morning. Up since 4an due to sick puppy. A call to the vet today. Another 24 please. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

IMG_4358.jpg
              Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Up and out early this morning to my volunteer job. It's hard to get going now that it is so dark in the morning. Even with the time change it is still dark when I leave the house.

Hope we all have injury free days. Another 24 hours for all of us here, please and thank you.
                Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Hope that your pup is ok techie. Keep us posted...

I'm in for another 24 hours of serenity...

Comment

5:20am in Alberta, another 24 for me please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined in for 24 hours of wellness:
                    [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION]

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

Sure hope it's nothing too serious with puppers [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION], and I got a chuckle from yesterday's pic post lol.

Hopefully all goes well with your ortho appointment today [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION].

Comment

I'm hoping for positive updates for puppy and Jude!

I'm in for another!

Comment

Hope your doc visit goes well today Jude.

How is your pup, Techie?

My goodness, time is flying by! I can't believe our Thanksgiving holiday is almost here in the States. I think we will be cutting back on the number of side dishes this year. We'll focus on quality. And of course we will have pumpkin pie! I'm

Another 24 for all of us here, please and thank you.
                          Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Good morning Cafe! Speaking of pumpkin pie Dill, I made one yesterday! Jude, hoping for good news today and Techie hope your puppy is better! Wishing everyone a great and sober day. I just ate moo shu pork left over Chinese for breakfast! Yum.

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends. Little Lily is doing better. Thank you all for your kind concern. Another 24 for moi. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

IMG_5758.jpg
                              Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Been a while, hope everyone is well. The weather here has turned ghastly (you have to expect it in November but it doesn't make it any more fun when it does arrive). I'm not sure why, maybe feeling generally kind of lousy with the miserable weather, have had some pretty strong AL cravings a couple evenings this week. Not today.

Comment

Working...
                                X