~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's time for some breakfast.

Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

I was just downstairs looking at the train the other day [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION], time to start adding to it again now that winter is here. I was thinking I might buy the Christmas engine and car set, but haven't done any shopping around. When I do the next expansion, it will be a winter scene.

I think it's right about this time of December that QW said they were headed to Mexico, not 100% sure though.
      Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Mmmmmmm! Looks like I arrived just on time! Everything hot and delicious. Thank you for a perfect breakfast, Cowboy!

Ginger, It has been so long since I found and joined the cafe I can't recall exactly when it was. But I am going to venture a guess of perhaps 7 years ago. Could be 8. I just don't recall. That would have been when granddaughter was 4 o4 5 years old. Time has flown by, has it not? We have been Cafe buddies for 7-8 years!

24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
        Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Good morning cafe, so happy I made it for breakfast! Jude, going to the beach this time of year is nice. It’s still like up north tho in the sense that weekends are so crowded. We are coming into season right after Christmas and everything will be crazy. I had a discussion with Mr. R yesterday about getting a dog. I really miss my little guy. So i may be looking for one a little harder than normal. LOL. Now that we have 2 homes a dog would fit in perfectly. Maybe??? LOL. Lots to think about. We are talking tiny dog again nothing big. Our neighbors have a little dog that they puppy pad trained and outside trained. I like that idea. Oh well lots to think about. Hope everyone has a great Sunday. 24 more for me please and thank you.

Comment

Rava, do it!! That would be a lucky pup!

Yummy breakfast, ABC. Post pics if you do the winter scene.

Dill, time really does fly!

Techie, glad you're continuing to improve.

Jude, won't be long now and you'll be back on both feet.

Hoping to finish my carpet project today. Fingers crossed! I'll take another.

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends. Thank you for breakfast Cowboy. Another 24 please. I wish you all the best Sunday possible. Blessings x

IMG_7280.jpg
              Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Rava, I think a dog would be lucky to have you... just do it!

I'm in for another 24 hours of peace...

Comment

Good morning. I found a dog on a website yesterday. Turns out it was a scam. Wow people are so convincing and so clever. You cant trust anyone. Im so glad I was able to connect the dots and see the reg flags!!! I will get serious about it after the new year. Since we are heading north for two weeks I have to wait until we get back. Mr. R has allergies so it has to be hypoallergenic and due to condo rules, under 30 pounds. Mr. R is not totally on board but I think he will be. Hope everyone has a great and sober day. 24 more please!

Comment

5:20am in Alberta, another 24 please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined in for 24 hours of wellness:
                    [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION]

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

I'm sure you'll find the right dog for both of you [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] and waiting till you're back from up north isn't such a bad idea.

Comment

Rava, good luck with your search. May I suggest petfinder.com? There are so many wonderful pets there looking for homes and there are filters for selecting the perfect match close to you. They'll even email you if one is posted that meets your criteria.

Finished my carpet project! I must admit, it turned out better than I expected. Yay!

Morning all! I'll take another.

Comment

Rava, since you and Mr. R travel fairly often you will definitely need a small dog. I have seen so many cute little dogs that are hypoallergenic. I'm sure you will find the perfect fit for your lifestyle.

Christmas is drawing near. I'm not ready. But, ready or not.....

Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Good morning cafe! For those of you on Facebook I've recently discovered a wonderful post by a woman that lives in Cornwall. She videotapes and narrates her walks through various villages in the area. Her videos are wonderful as she explores the various seaside towns. She is called The Cornish maid if you want to check her out. She makes you feel as though you were walking along with her. Check it out if you can.

Rava, I'm sure that eventually you will find the right dog when the time is right. Have you checked with any of the local rescues?

24 more for all of us please...

Comment

Thanks for the facebook tip, Jude! I will definitely check it out. I met a woman from Cornwall thru this site and although she left MWO long ago she and I stayed in touch for many years. She often talked of her walks on the cliffs. It seems like a little piece of heaven to me.

I will be going out for a bit of Christmas shopping this morning. Wish me luck!

Ginger, did you wrap up your project yet?

Dill

Comment

Good morning Cafe. Thanks for the dog information. I went to bed last night and instead of sleeping I was thinking about all the pros and cons of owning a dog and my gut is telling me not to do it. So for now I’m listening to my gut. I should have done that more often in my life. LOL. Hope everyone has a good day. Its 55 degrees here which is warm for you northern people but for Florida its freezing. LOL. Wishing everyone a great day. 24 more for me please!!

Comment

Working...
                                X