~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

I'm just back from volunteering. It's just the perfect job for me and I am glad to have found it.

24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
    Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends. Another 24 please. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

IMG_7501.jpg
      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Good morning cafe! Here's to another 24 for all of us!

Comment

Good morning Cafe. Hope everyone has a great Friday. Another 24 for me please and thank you.

Comment

5:30am in Alberta, another 24 for me please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined in for 24 hours of wellness:
            [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION]

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
            Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
            Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
            Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Let's all have a fantastic booze free Friday and weekend!
              Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
              Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
              Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Originally posted by abcowboy View Post
                Let's all have a fantastic booze free Friday and weekend!
                Sounds like a plan, Cowboy!
                Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Cy is not just a pretty face. He watches nightly news to keep up with current affairs! 😜
                  I'll take another!

Comment

So we decided to go artificial afterall: ordered a tree on Monday and it got here yesterday already. It's just the right size and looks pretty realistic too, I'll post a pic once it's all decorated. And the best thing: it was on sale at Canadian Tire for $29! Guess artificial christmas trees is the ONE thing inflation hasn't hit yet, haha.

[MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] looks like Cyrus is really interested in the next day's weather! I love this cat from a few houses down, it always roams around the neighborhood, it'll suntan on our shed roof sometimes or just sit or our neighbors table on their balcony. It must get fed from people all over too, because it used to be a tiny kitten and now it's a huge big fat cat. It's hilarious to watch, sometimes it'll stalk crows or watch for animals in bushes, etc.
                    Last edited by Mulburry; December 15, 2023, 10:20 PM.

Comment

Ginger, Cyrus is one cool cat!

Another 24 please and thank you!

Comment

5:23am in Alberta, I'll have 24 more please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined in for 24 hours of wellness:
                        [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=24679]Mulburry[/MENTION]

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

Looks like Cyrus pretty much owns that couch [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] lol.

Love seeing the pics posted, be sure to post a pic of the tree [MENTION=24679]Mulburry[/MENTION].

Comment

Thanks for the pic of Cyrus taking in the news of the day. That was precious. He definitely rules the roost!

Looking forward to seeing your tree, Mulburry. It's hard to get a good pic of a Christmas tree, IMO.

Cowboy, I enjoy seeing pictures that everyone posts, too.

24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
                            Dill

Comment

He has no shame!

Mul, definitely post the pic of the tree. Like everyone else, I love seeing pictures from my Cafe pals.

Off to a craft fair with friends today. I'll take another.

Comment

Good morning Cafe. Ginger, love your cat. He is quite a character. Mul, a fake tree is the best because you can keep it up longer and dont have to water it. Well today I am here to say I blew it yesterday. Had just enough wine to get buzzed and not be too hungover this morning. Bad choice and I dumped the remainder out and will not be drinking today. I know how to do this but sometimes the damn beast inside my head takes over. I am not beating myself up but do realize that I am a stupid ass. Just need to say that. UGH. 24 hours of sobriety coming up.

Comment

Working...
                                X