~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Where is everyone today? 24 on my docket.

Comment

Quick check in. 24 more

Comment

First time I've been able to login for a while. Thanks [MENTION=1]zmenchhofer[/MENTION] for getting things all fixed up! I'll get back to my usual posts tomorrow!
        Last edited by abcowboy; January 12, 2024, 08:07 AM.
        Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
        Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
        Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Cowboy, prayers sent that your brother will be ok. :hug:

We had a pretty nasty wind storm on Tuesday and we were without power or internet for 2 days. We finally got power back on late yesterday afternoon. When I tried to log on to MYO I kept getting a data error message. Just happy that I could log in today, but I wouldn't be surprised if one day the lights go out for good. Sad...but at least we have the backup site.

24 more for all of us please!

Comment

Happy to see my peeps are back! ABC, did they mention what the issue was?

Enjoying time with family. Headed to Tucson for the day. 24 more, please and thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger999 View Post
              ABC, did they mention what the issue was?
              The issue was with a outdated Plug In which has now been rectified. Sorry for the unplanned downtime.
              Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Good Afternoon Cafe. Yay no data base error statement today. Ginger, How did you keep checking in? I could not get anywhere….. Dill, Mr. R does not really drink, can take it or leave it so thats good for me. Im reading a book now called Soberful by Veronica Valli. It’s been good so far. Keeping up with podcasts too. Staying strong in my quit for now. Tested negative for Covid yesterday but still super tired. Hope everyone has a great Friday. 24 more please and thank you.

Comment

It's good to see the site up and running!

24 more please and thank you!

Comment

Yay! The Cafe is open again! I have been checking in over at Cowboy's other location the past couple of days. It was good to have the alternate place to stay in touch.

Thank you Administrator for fixing the issue. We appreciate it.

24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
                    Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

5:25am in Alberta, I'll have 24 more please, and thanks...

I'll get back to sign in roll call tomorrow once everyone gets back to the Cafe now that it's open again!

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
                      Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

It's great to be back here, thanks to all the IT people who keep MWO up and running!

My brother's 3 stents all went in well, they kept him in one day longer as they were a bit concerned with an irregular heartbeat. He got to go home yesterday and has a follow-up appointment in a week to see how his heartbeat is and then will know if he's going to need a pacemaker or not.

It's very, very cold here! -44C (-48F) this morning! The whole province is in a deep freeze but things start to improve come the beginning of next week.

Comment

Good morning and it’s great to be back. Cowboy, hope your brother continues to do well. I can not imagine -44 degrees and how cold that must be. YIKES. I was wondering what is your other website to keep in touch if MYO goes out again? Is that for public knowledge? If not can you message me the address?? It’s been cloudy and rainy here in Florida since we got back on Jan 1. Long stretch of crappy days. Another one today as well. No drinking tho. We went to a Mexican restaurant with neighbors yesterday and I got a Mexican coke. Thats progress!! Wishing everyone a great day. Those of you that are freezing, stay warm. 24 more please and thank you.

Comment

Stay warm everyone! 24 more, please.

Comment

Here's the link to the back-up site [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION], Home | We Quit Drinking and anyone can join. Once you register I'll have to approve you, I set it up that way to try and keep the "bots" under control lol
                              Last edited by abcowboy; January 13, 2024, 10:51 AM.

Comment

Cowboy, glad that your brother is doing better and was able to go home. Wow, -44?? Too cold for me!

There's supposed to be blizzard conditions today just north of where I live. They are expecting 1-3 feet of snow with high winds. Glad that our forecast here is nothing like that!

24 more for all of us...

Comment

Working...
                                X