~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Good morning Cafe. More rain on the way here. Wishing everyone a great and sober day. No booze for me. It’s been 17 days. Looks like I’m part of dry January. 24 more please. PS Happy Belated birthday Cowboy. I will bake you a cake today.

Comment

IMG_8632.jpeg

Comment

5:23am in Alberta, 24 more for me please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined in for 24 hours of wellness:
        [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION]

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
        Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
        Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
        Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Thanks [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION], and thanks for the cake [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION]! Everyone help themselves to a piece!
          Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
          Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
          Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Running late today but I'm definitely in for another 24!

Comment

Happy belated birthday, Cowboy! Sorry I missed it!

Glad I'm here in time for a piece of the birthday cake Rava baked.

24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
              Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Yummy cake Rava! 24 more for me!

Comment

Good morning Cafe. Hope everyone has a wonderful and sober day. Another 24 for me please and thank you! IMG_8620.jpg

Comment

5:22am in Alberta, I'll have another 24 please, and thanks...

@Juse58 [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION]

Comment

Thanks for the birthday wishes y'all!

Comment

It's sunny today and the temps will be up to 25F later today. That will feel SO WARM after all the cold we have had. I'll not be breaking out the shorts and t-shirts though because the reprieve will be brief.

Jude, how are things going with the boot? Are you seeing the light at the end of the tunnel?

I believe I mentioned that I would be joining our auxiliary board as Vice President. Well, just when I was getting the hang of it, the President stepped down due to health issues leaving me to stand in the breach. Oh my, this is not what I had signed on for. It involves a much bigger level of commitment. Today is the first official day of my new duties.

24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
                        Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Best of luck, Dill. How long will you term last?

Cowboy, did you and Bubba do something special for your big day?

Waves to all my pals! 24 more, please.

Comment

Thanks for the quote yesterday Rava, so very true.

Geez dill, I'd be terrified of being the president of anything! I'm sure that you are up to the job though. :happy2:

Tomorrow I have an appointment with the ortho doc and hopefully I can ditch the boot and drive my car again. Fingers crossed!

It's another chilly morning here at 10? Fahrenheit, but it is January after all. Our neighbors to the North are still getting hammered with Lake Effect snow, which they are measuring in feet not inches.

Where did you go techie?

24 more for all of us please...

Comment

4:47am in Alberta, 24 more please, and thanks...

[MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION]

Comment

No, we didn't do anything special for my birthday [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION], it was too darn cold to venture out anywhere lol.

You'll do a fine job as President [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION], hopefully it won't be a lot of extra work for you.

Hopefully your appointment goes good [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] and you'll be back to driving yourself around.

I'm off to Lloydminster this morning to have my hearing aids cleaned and serviced and my hearing checked. It's been 5 years since I got them and I think the hearing in my right ear has gotten worse since my last test, might need an update to my hearing aids.

Comment

Working...
                                X