~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

[MENTION=24679]Mulburry[/MENTION], those drinking dreams are pretty scary, and I'm grateful that I haven't had one in quite some time.

Good to see you back techie! Your hiking experience sounded pretty grueling, but at least your tent didn't blow away!

Mr. J usually has beer in the fridge which sometimes makes it hard to abstain. Thank God that he doesn't drink wine or I would never be able to resist the temptation.

24 more please...

Comment

Techie, so good to see you! You sure have been keeping busy. We have missed you here.

Rava well done on 31! That last time you drank sounds like it was awful for you. But it seems to have been a big help, at the same time. Thank you for sharing with us here.

Mulburry, thank you so much for posting those pictures. How beautiful!

Greetings Jude, Cowboy and Ginger.

24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
      Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Good morning everyone. Techie so great to hear from you. Sounds like you could write a book just on your hiking experiences alone. I cant imagine sleeping in a tent in the cold. Now the fireplace cabin sounds more appealing to me. Ginger glad you made it thru the dive bar experience. LOL. We are going to one tonight for the food but no drinking is planned for me since the couple we are going with are non drinkers. That really helps any situation. Nice to see you Mul and glad your drinking time was only in a dream. Greetings to Cowboy, Jude and Dill as well. Another 24 please and thank you.

Comment

5:23am in Alberta, I'll have another 24 please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
          [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] [MENTION=24679]Mulburry[/MENTION]

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
          Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
          Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
          Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Great to hear from you [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION], and thanks for the update. You sure keep busy! Hopefully all goes well with the one year labs.

That sure is beautiful country [MENTION=24679]Mulburry[/MENTION], love seeing the pics!

Sounds like a lot of the bars I used to frequent back in my drinking days [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] lol.

Waves to the rest of the gang, have a great day y'all!
            Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
            Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
            Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Techie, great to hear from you. I'm glad you're all healed up! Enjoy your adventures and keep us posted.

Hi to everyone! Off to golf in this lovely weather. I'll take another!

Comment

Good morning cafe! Not much happening around here, but that's not always a bad thing.

Beautiful pictures Mulburry, you sure do live in a scenic area!

24 more for all of us please...

Comment

5:20am in Alberta, 24 more please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined in for 24 hours of wellness:
                  [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION]

Comment

Oh man, this year is going to be a long one! (it's a Leap Year) lol. Have a great day y'all!

Comment

Good morning Cafe. Hope everyone has a great and sober day. Nothing happening here so all is good. 24 more please and thank you.

Comment

Hit a ball into the water yesterday and it skipped across and landed on the green. Weird thing, I did the exact same thing last week! Lol Couldn't did it if I tried but twice accidentally. 😅

This was hubby's t-shot off the 8th hole. That was a lost ball!!

Waves to all my buddies! I'll take another.

Comment

Ginger, you and hubby couldn't repeat those shots again if you tried! Amazing.

Late check in for me due to leaving so early for volunteering. 24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
                          Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Geez cowboy, I had forgotten that this was a leap year.

Nice shot by your hubby ginger! Too funny!

I'm in for another 24...

Comment

Good morning Cafe. Ginger, your husband could not repeat that shot if he tried. So funny! Thanks for sharing. Hope everyone has a great day. Cold again in Florida. I will just keep wearing 2 sweaters. 24 more please and thank you!

Comment

5:25am in Alberta, another 24 for me please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
                                [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION]

Comment

Working...
                                X