~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Jude, I'm so sorry for your loss. What a shock. "Those that touch our lives stay in our hearts forever."

24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
    Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

4:53am in Alberta, I'll have another 24 please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these people have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
      [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION]

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
      Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

That's terrible news [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION], hopefully you'll be able to help your sponsor get through this difficult time.
        Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
        Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
        Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Good morning Cafe. Jude, I am so sorry for the sudden loss of your friend. I hope that you and his wife can lean on each other and get thru this difficult time. Dill, I think Lily is your stubborn child and will take many times to learn her lesson if ever. Techie, love the picture and enjoy your time in Costa Rica. Waves to everyone today and hoping for a stress free day with no booze. 24 more please.

Comment

Sisters fly out tomorrow. It's been a great visit. Sure going to miss them.

I'll take another!

Comment

Thank you all for your kind words, Tom will be missed by many.

24 more please...

Comment

5:20am in Alberta, 24 more please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined in for 24 hours of wellness:
                [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION]

Comment

Good morning Cafe. Hope everyone has a great and sober day. Ginger, your memories of this sister trip will hold you over until the next visit! 24 more please and thank you. We are headed on our bikes to a local state park to ride and have a picnic with our neighbors. Retirement goals!

Comment

[MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION], I'm so sorry for the loss of your friend. My heart goes out to everyone impacted by his passing. Hugs my AF friend.

Techie, thank you for sharing and checking in. My son and his wife went to Costa Rica and came home wanting to move there! I see it in their future after the kids are grown!

Hi to all! I'll take another.

Comment

Late check in here. I generally miss my usual check in time on mornings that I have to leave so early for volunteering. Volunteering was great tho and well worth the early morning departure.

24 more for all of us here please and thank you.
                      Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

4:56am in Alberta, another 24 for me please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined in for 24 hours of wellness:
                        [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION]

Comment

Pretty quiet in my neck of the woods so nothing new to report on. Let's all have a fantastic Friday and weekend!

Comment

Good morning Cafe. Things are quiet here as well. So that is a good thing. Hope everyone has a great Friday and weekend to follow. 24 more please and thank you.

Comment

Sisters are home safe and sound. Sure was a great AF visit.

A little more rain and then a break! The desert is absolutely gorgeous right now. Water is life!

I'll take another!

Comment

Things are quiet here as well. I like it.

Did I mention I had my annual visit with the cardiologist Wednesday? He wants me to do a stress test. It's been 3 or 4 years since my last one and he thinks I should. I tried to wriggle out of it, but he insisted. Ugh. So, that is in a week or so.

Ginger, thanks for the beautiful picture! I'm glad you had a good af visit with your sisters. I wish I had had a sister growing up. All brothers was nice but still a sister would have been special.

24 mor for all of us here, please and thank you.
                                Dill

Comment

Working...
                                X