~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Ginger, thanks for the great pic, it's not something that we see in N.Y. unless we buy a mini one in the store.

Hope that your stress test goes well dill. I know that they're a pain in the arse, but it's better to catch any heart issues early.

24 more for all of us please...

Comment

5:27am in Alberta, I'll have 24 more please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined in for 24 hours of wellness:
      [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION]

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
      Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Good morning Cafe. Ginger your picture is beautiful. I always pictured the desert as being brown and barren. That picture is frameable! Thanks for sharing. Dill good luck with the stress test. Before you know it it will be over and done. Hi Cowboy hope all is well. Hello to Mul, Techie, Jude, QW (hope you are doing well). And anyone I missed. 24 more please and thank you.

Comment

Gorgeous pic of the green desert [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION], thanks!

Hopefully you'll pass the stress test with flying colors [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION].

I did mention my brother's heart attack to my Doc at my last appointment. He didn't think I had anything to worry about since my blood pressure and general health has been excellent over the past number of years, so that's something to be thankful for.
          Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
          Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
          Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

I hope your doctor is taking special care of you Cowboy because you are the heart and soul of our little cafe.

Thanks for all the encouragements about the stress test. I'll just try not to think about it and just do it.

24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
            Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Dill, are stress tests bad? I've never had one. I hope yours goes well, whatever it entails.

Hi to all my Cafe besties! You'll never know how much you mean to me and my sobriety. I'll take another!

Just had to share this one. The mountain range is the Superstitions and it is our backyard AZ view. There are tons of legends about the Sups, if you google it. I have a thing for mountain views. Lol

Comment

Ps.... these photos are taken by a friend in the resort. I have four of his printed and hanging at home. He has an amazing eye!

Comment

Originally posted by Rava View Post
                  I always pictured the desert as being brown and barren.
                  I was just about to say the same thing, that I always thought of Arizona as hot and barren... but those are some absolutely gorgeous landscapes!

Comment

Gorgeous picture Ginger... thanks for sharing!

24 more please...

Comment

That landscape is stunning, Ginger! You are one lucky gal to have a view like that. For me, stress tests are very hard because I am not particularly active or athletic at this point in my life. The point of the test is to get your heart rate up and keep it up for a certain amount of time. It stresses the heart. I find it very uncomfortable and even a bit frightening. But others may not feel the same way as I do.

24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
                      Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

5:18am in Alberta, 24 for me and everyone else who needs them please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined in for 24 hours of wellness:
                        [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24679]Mulburry[/MENTION]

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

Time for some breakfast...

Comment

Pancakes! My favorite 😍 Thanks, ABC.

Dill, that does sound scary and stressful for sure. Hope all goes well.

The farmers free range cattle out back. They are sure loving this rain and the bounty it produces. I always feel kinda sorry for the critters.

Super Bowl party today at the neighbors. I'll go for a few minutes just to be social but there will be no drinking! Hubby is still avoiding AL. I doubt he'll embibe either.

Hi to all my peeps in the Cafe! I'll take another.

Comment

Late check in for me as I had to go to Walmart before the crowds set in. Super Bowl Sunday at Walmart and any grocery store is just nuts! Thanks for the pancakes today Cowboy. You truly are the heart and soul of our cafe and you are appreciated. Speaking of pancakes I made a Dutch puffy pancake today and it was like eating dessert. So yummy. Got the recipe off Pinterest and will definitely be making it again. Hope everyone has a great and sober day. No football or drinking for me today. 24 more please and thank you.

Comment

Thanks for breakfast yesterday cowboy. You're quite the chef!

24 more for all of us please...

Comment

Working...
                                X