• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

24 more for all of us please!

Comment

Good morning Cafe. Ginger, so nice of you to help your friend out. I bet the place looks better without the old valences. Dill, I agree about Cowboy. Bubba could see a good man in him even at his lowest point. So glad we have this place to vent and understand. OK I am posting that Dutch Puffy Pancake today. Excellent by the way. 24 more please and thank you. IMG_6545.jpg
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Rava; February 19, 2024, 06:45 AM.

Comment

The bottom pic is sideways. Sorry about that.

Comment

5:26am in Alberta, another 24 please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined in for 24 hours of wellness:
          [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION]

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
          Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
          Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
          Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

I'm going to bet your neighbor appreciated all the help [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION].

Now I'm going to have to look up a recipe for those pancakes [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] and give them a try.
            Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
            Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
            Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Rava, I had to look up Dutch Baby yesterday then you posted a pic! Those look amazing. I may have to try them. 😋

Not much going on around here. Just enjoying the weather and absence of AL in my life!

Waves to all my pals. I'll take another!

Comment

Rava, that looks YUMMY! I will definitely be giving that a try in the very near future. I'm going to try the Allrecipes version I found on the web.

Sun is shining bright here today and we are going to feel a nice warm up to the mid forties (F). It's going to be a welcomed change.

24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
                Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Good morning Cafe. Glad you guys liked the pancake picture. I think I will probably make them on Sunday mornings as a treat. This afternoon I am getting a cortisone shot in my hand. I had one a year ago and it was the most painful experience ever. I swore that I would never get one again and here I am. UGH. Hope everyone has a good day. Wish me luck!!! Be back in the morning. 24 more please. (If I was gonna drink it would be today). But I am committed to my sobriety.

Comment

I'll be sending positive thoughts your way today, Rava. I wish you didn't have to endure that. Stay strong. :heartbeat:
                    I may do the pancake this weekend too. It reminds me of a recipe I used to make years ago called Yorkshire Beef Pie. It was a savory version of it and the beef and veggies were baked into the pancake while it was in the oven and topped with beef gravy upon serving. Mmm

It's going to be another beautiful, sunny day today in South/western Ohio. I wish you all could stop by!

24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
                    Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

5:19am in Alberta, 24 more for me please, and thanks...

[MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION]

Comment

Good luck today [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION], hopefully the pain won't be as bad this time around. I had cortisone shots in my shoulder years and years ago and all I can remember about them was the burning sensation, it felt like my shoulder was on fire.

Nothing much to report on here either, just enjoying the mild winter, hopefully it'll stay that way till spring.

Comment

Those pancakes look yummy Rava! I hope that the steroid injection isn't too painful today. I've had steroid injections in the base of my thumb before, and yikes did it hurt! My doc said that the smaller the joint that one was injecting, the more painful it would be. I would have to agree with him.

5? F this morning, but it's supposed to warm up this afternoon.

24 more hours of serenity please...

Comment

I was contemplating a cortisone shot for my knee but now I'm not sure! Yikes. Sounds brutal. Good luck, Rava. Hope it goes well.

Feeling blessed today. I'll take another.

Comment

Ginger, Mr. J has had cortisone shots in his knee, and he said that it wasn't very painful. Probably because it's a large joint compared to those of the hand.

24 more please...

Comment

4:49am in Alberta, I'll have another 24 please, and thanks...

[MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION]

Last edited by abcowboy; February 21, 2024, 06:50 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X