~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Good morning Cafe. Im back to say I made it. It hurt just as bad as I remember but I made it. Somehow a needle in your knuckle is brutal. I can actually make a fist today so thats progress. They said it’s not arthritis but a sprain in the ligament. UGH. Hopefully this will last a full year like the last shot. Thanks for all the good wishes. Hope everyone has a good Wednesday. No drinking in my day today. 24 more please and thank you!

Comment

How did you sprain your finger, Rava?

Jude, thanks for the info. Makes me feel better!

Waves to all! I'll take another!

Comment

Glad you got thru it, Rava! Hope it lasts a year and beyond.

It's going to be sunny again today and in the high of 61F! (16C) It's going to feel so good.
        Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

First day back to work today... yay!

Sorry that the steroid injection hurt Rava, but being pain free for awhile is worth it.

Looking forward to another 24 hours of freedom...

Comment

5:29am in Alberta, 24 more please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined in for 24 hours of wellness:
            [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION]

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
            Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
            Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
            Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Good morning Cafe. Ginger, no clue how I sprained my knuckle. I do not recall anything specific other than getting old. Temp 48 this morning. Cold for Florida. Hope everyone has a great day. Everyday that is a sober day is a good day. 24 more please and thank you.

Comment

Well, shoot, Rava! Getting old is NOT for sissies, that's for sure.

Beautiful spring weather in AZ. Rattle snakes are out again around here so you have to be aware when out walking in the desert. 🐍 There's been the first snake bite already!

Lovely lunch plans today with a group of ladies. None are drinkers, not that I was ever a day drinker. Non the less, I'll gladly take another!

Comment

Late check in as usual for me on a Thursday. Volunteering was great.

Not much else to say today. 24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
                  Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Rattlesnakes Ginger?? No way would I walk in the desert with those creatures. I don't even like it when I come across a garter snake in our garden. Yikes!

24 more for all of us please...

Comment

4:46am in Alberta, another 24 for me please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
                      [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION]

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
                      Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

I don't much care for snakes either [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION], and I'm sure I wouldn't want to run across a rattlesnake! Be careful on your walks and hikes [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION].

Sounds like we're going to have a return to winter over the weekend with snow and blowing snow as well as temps dropping again. Think I might run out to the farm today to check on things, make sure the heat is working in the shop and pumphouse.

Comment

Good morning Cafe. Ginger, Rattlesnakes OMG I would faint. Be careful on those long desert walks. Down here in Florida they offer money and have contests for killing pythons. Someone just got one that was 120 pounds. I cant even imagine……. Hope everyone today has a great and sober day. No drinking in my future. So happy to be in the right state of mind. I don’t want to let the beast back in. 24 more please and thank you!!!

Comment

I like snakes in general. Even had one as a kid. My mother refused to go in my room as long as it was residing there. I finally released him in our field. When I worked at the school district, I helped hold a python that was around 100lbs during an assembly. Awwww, good times. 😉

Feeling blessed with good friends and good memories. Love you all! I'll take another day of freedom.

Comment

Yikes Ginger!! I can't imagine holding a python! I have touched one when it was being held by a Naturalist at a local nature center. But that's the extent of my bravery!

Rava, you sound stronger and stronger as time goes on! Good on you.

I went to the dentist for a cleaning this morning and I'm happy to say he didn't flag any areas of concern.

24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
                              Dill

Comment

Sounds like we're going to have a return to winter over the weekend with snow and blowing snow as well as temps dropping again. Think I might run out to the farm today to check on things, make sure the heat is working in the shop and pumphouse.
                                Yup this early spring sure was nice (another glorious warm sunny day today) but I guess a final blast of winter was always going to be inevitable (probably only get wet/melting snow here though).

Down here in Florida they offer money and have contests for killing pythons. Someone just got one that was 120 pounds. I cant even imagine……
                                Ha, I just finished watching a fictional comedy show called Killing It (it was ok) about... you guessed it the python contest in Florida.

Comment

Working...
                                X