~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Mul, it's good your doc is monitoring your liver function. Since I am on statins I am monitored as well. I really trust my doctor and leave it up to her to tell me when I need to worry. Of course, she wouldn't just say I should worry. She would make appropriate referrals. How do you feel about your doctor?

Have a great adventure, Ginger! Will you have your sidekick with you with his kitty stroller?

I'm going to have another cup of coffee while I wait for our Sunday morning treat. 24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
    Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

5:17am in Alberta, 24 for me and everyone else who needs them please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined in for 24 hours of wellness:
      [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=24679]Mulburry[/MENTION]

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
      Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Hopefully I got breakfast out in time for a few of you to enjoy

Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
        Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
        Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Great to have you back [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION]! The Shout Out thread died a slow death, just didn't see the reason for keeping it going for just a couple of us. You could always use the Roll Call thread on Sunday's though.

And as I mentioned, there's lots of snow for me to shovel this morning, got to keep on top of it as it's going to snow for most of the day again today.

Comment

Does everyone see this message at the top of the page, "Please note the forum will be closed shortly for planned maintenance"? No dates so I'm not sure when this might happen. I noticed it late last night when I checked in. Heads up!

[MENTION=3640]Mulberry[/MENTION], high bilirubin? Two of my babies had that shortly after they were born. One, they put under lights that simulated sun light and the other, they just had me place his bassinet in a sunny window. Hmmmm, wonder if that would help you?

Cyrus is coming along! He's a popular boy around here so we had several people offer to keep an eye on him but I just couldn't leave him behind. He's my little buddy!

Yummy brekkie, ABC! I'll take another.

Comment

Of course, she wouldn't just say I should worry. She would make appropriate referrals. How do you feel about your doctor?
              The new family doctor I have seems fine, though I haven't seen him a lot yet. A locum doctor I was seeing briefly, and also an alergist/immunologist all didn't seem to be too alarmed by the living readings either (since all other LFT's were fine) so at least I've had some second opinions (sort of).

@Mulberry, high bilirubin? Two of my babies had that shortly after they were born. One, they put under lights that simulated sun light and the other, they just had me place his bassinet in a sunny window. Hmmmm, wonder if that would help you?
              I think babies have a special condition that can affect billirubin, think it works different for adults. I do actually get lot's of sun (when I can), and ironically my bili levels were worst in the summer (but I suspect that may have been partly due to being sick at the time).
              Last edited by Mulburry; March 3, 2024, 10:38 PM.

Comment

Ginger, thanks for pointing out the message at the top of the page. I never would have seen it. I wonder when the maintenance work will take place?

Anyway, I'm Looking forward to another 24 hours of serenity...

Comment

4:52am in Alberta, another 24 please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
                  [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=24679]Mulburry[/MENTION]

Comment

Yes, thanks for pointing that out [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION]. I also wonder when and for how long.

Comment

Good morning. Thanks Ginger for the heads up. Cowboy your breakfast was delicious. Happy Monday everyone. 24 more please and thank you.

Comment

Good catch on that maintenance notice, Ginger!

Another beautiful day here. Hope we all enjoy another 24 hours of clarity.
                        Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Glad you got "sort of" second opinions, Mul. I'm sure if it was something of concern, one of those docs would have said so.

We made it to our destination and did a little rock hounding. Found lots of fire agates but nothing of any size. We will try a different area tomorrow. I'm hoping to find large enough ones so I can tumble and wire wrap them. Fingers crossed!

Not sure if that notice is just there so we don't complain or what. I was in the tec industry and a vague message like that is a no no. Who knows? We have the backup site, if we need it!

Off to explore! I'll take another day.

Comment

I've been following the Iditarod which is being run now in Alaska. Apparently one of the mushers had an encounter with a moose during the race. It had gone after the dogs and became entangled in the traces. Unfortunately, the moose had to be destroyed in order to save the dogs. Sad...

Here's to 24 hours of peace for all of us...

Comment

4:51am in Alberta, 24 more for me please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined in for 24 hours of wellness:
                              [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION]

Comment

I didn't know about that incident, Jude. It sounds like it was absolutely horrendous!

Looking forward to another unseasonably warm day. The daffodils are in full bloom.

24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
                                Dill

Comment

Working...
                                X