~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

It's a rainy day here. Glad to have a good roof over my head.

24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
    Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Good morning Cafe. Got up a 5 am after a horrible nightmare. UGH. I always wonder what causes them. I was actually happy to wake up and realize it was all just a bad dream. Spending the day with friends at their pool. Hope everyone has a Good Friday. 24 more please and thank you.

Comment

5:21am in Alberta, another 24 for me please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined in for 24 hours of healthy living:
        [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION]

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
        Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
        Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
        Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Good morning y'all, I'm off to the city this morning to pick up parts for a boiler and unit heater, then back out to repair both of them. Should be a busy day for me.

Hope everyone has a fantastic Friday as we head into the weekend!
          Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
          Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
          Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Good morning Cafe pals. Today is our spring craft fair. I have a table selling my jewelry. I hope it's busy!

I'll take another day!

Comment

Just a heads up, I see a big notice on this site that it will be shut down on Monday for updates. Hopefully, it won't be permanent.

24 more for all of us please...

Comment

Good morning. Thanks for the heads up Jude. Ginger, good luck with jewelry sales today! Cowboy you will have a busy day repairing boilers. I on the other hand will be early voting then heading to the beach. Hope everyone has a great day! 24 more hours of freedom please and thank you!

Comment

5:22am in Alberta, I'll have 24 more please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined in for 24 hours of wellness:
                  [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION]

Comment

I hope sales go well, Ginger. I have a feeling they will. Your work is beautiful.

Jude, thanks for mentioning the notice. I doubt I would have seen it otherwise. Good to be informed!

Grateful to the site administrators for all their efforts keeping the lights on.

24 more, please and thank you.
                    Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Yes, thanks again for the heads up [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION], and another reminder to change your clocks one hour ahead tonight, it's that time of year again.

Hope the sales went well [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION]!

Bubba and I are off the Sherwood Park this morning on a Costco run and we'll be stopping in at Adam and Darcie's for a coffee and quick visit. Haven't seen them since Christmas so it'll be good to get together and catch up on happenings.
                      Last edited by abcowboy; March 9, 2024, 07:28 AM.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up, Jude!

The sale was well attended and I sold several pieces. Enough to buy more supplies and make more! Lol It's so relaxing to me for some reason.

ABC, enjoy your visit with Adam and Darcy. There will be lots to catch up on since Christmas!

We are headed to Superior, AZ Mining Days. I hate what surface mining does to the environment but until I stop using anything made with copper (never gonna happen), I'll keep my mouth shut and support the miners. 😉

Hi to all my buddies here in the Cafe! I'll take another. ODAAT

Comment

Originally posted by Rava View Post
                          Got up a 5 am after a horrible nightmare.
                          Sorry to hear that. Mild withdrawal symptoms for me were certainly triggers for nightmares, could maybe the intermittent drinking be having some mild effects, that are only noticeable at night?
                          That being said, these are plaguing me as well, though not always nightmares, but my dreams are so vivid and intense, and I tend to wake up in sweat; every night, multiple times a night. I've never really had this before on a consistent basis, and it's been so long now since I quit drinking, I'm starting to suspect that it might be some sort of bizzare side effect of my acid reflux medication. So I'm going to try slowly tapering it off and see if that helps; I just hope the nighttime acid reflux doesn't get worse again and then affect my sinus symptoms, but I'm so sick of these sleep disturbances I have to try something.

Comment

Glad that you did well at the sale ginger! It must feel good making money by doing something that you love.

Happy Sunday cafe, no booze today!

Comment

5:26am in Alberta, 24 for me and everyone else who needs them please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined in for 24 hours of wellness:
                              [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=24679]Mulburry[/MENTION]

Comment

It's time for some breakfast!

Comment

Working...
                                X