No announcement yet.

~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not a great sleeper as well [MENTION=24679]Mulburry[/MENTION], usually wake up at least twice through the night. Thankfully I can get back to sleep easily though.
    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Re: ~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Good morning everyone. Thanks for the breakfast Cowboy! Ginger, so glad you sold some pieces and glad you have a hobby that you love and relaxes you! Mul, sorry about the sleep. I have had insomnia for years but when nightmares come they are awful. No nightmare last night so I am good today. Hope everyone has a relaxing Sunday. 24 more please and thank you!

Comment

Mul, definitely check the connection to the meds, just in case. If there is, maybe your doc could switch it up or you could take it at a different time of day?

We have an "end of season" party tonight where alcohol will flow but I'll be sipping my kombucha and eating healthy!

Hoping to get in the desert today! Season is definitely winding down but I'm going to savor every last minute! I'll take another day. 🌵

Comment

Just a reminder.... "Monday 11th March at 16.00 EST 21.00 GMT for up to 24 hours to allow us to upgrade. Ideally I hope to have it open by 0700 EST 12.00 Noon GMT on Tuesday 12th March in some form"

During the maintenance period, here's the alternate link to visit.
          ProBoards is the largest host of free forums on the Internet. We provide the best forums and customer service to help your online community thrive.

Comment

Good morning Cafe friends. Going for full body scan today. It was scheduled for Friday but the machine went down. Just another modality to determine why I’m having bone pain. Everything else is going great. I wish you all the best day possible. Blessings x

IMG_2317.jpg
            Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Hope your scan gives some answers and hopefully you can get some relief from your pain, Techie. Thanks for the beautiful image and quote.

And as always, thank you for the great Sunday breakfast, Cowboy!

It's amazing how the time has flown, Ginger. I can't believe you will be headed back north soon!

Winter came back for the day. Wind, snow and cold temps. The clouds have been blanketing our area for too long now!

Administrator, the yellow background definitely caught my attention! Thanks for heads up.

24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
              Last edited by dill; March 10, 2024, 10:40 AM.
              Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Good morning Cafe. Techie, I hope the body scan will show something simple so you can get your pain under control. Ginger, hard to believe its end of the season. Our neighborhood has the end of the season party the end of this month. We don’t attend so I don’t even worry about having to NOT drink. Hi to Cowboy, Dill, Jude, and Mul. Busy day ahead volunteering for a luncheon. 24 more please and thank you.

Comment

Still adjusting to the time change here, but it hasn't been too hard so far. Of course, I could do without it entirely but for some reason it just doesn't look like it's going anywhere!

24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
                  Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

5:26am in Alberta, another 24 please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined in for 24 hours of wellness:
                    [MENTION=24080]Jude58[/MENTION] [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION] [MENTION=20929]Ginger999[/MENTION] [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION] [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION]

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
                    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Hopefully all went well with the scan [MENTION=11089]techie[/MENTION].

I have trouble adjusting to this time change as well [MENTION=7944]dill[/MENTION]. The "spring forward" seems harder to get used to than the "fall back".

Comment

Techie, good to see you, and hopefully the scan will help diagnose the bone pain.

High winds and some snow this morning, but tomorrow temps will be in the 50's. Welcome to March!

I'm in for another 24...

Comment

Lost my long post. All is well. Good luck, Techie! I'll take another.

Comment

It looks like we're back up and running! Many thanks to Zach and the rest of the support team!

Comment

Originally posted by abcowboy View Post
                              It looks like we're back up and running! Many thanks to Zach and the rest of the support team!
                              Fantastic! Let us know if you have any issues.

buymeacoffee.com/ZachTheMan

Comment

Good morning cafe! Still trying to get used to the new format here, as many of you know, I am technologically challenged.

Anyway, let's all have a booze free day!

Comment

Working...
                                X