No announcement yet.

~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4:53am in Alberta, I'll have another 24 please, and thanks...

I'll get back to a daily roll call when everyone joins in again.

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Yep Jude58, it's definitely going to take a bit of time getting used to, but so far it hasn't been too bad.
      Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Keep a sharp eye out for snakes when you're out and about Ginger, don't need you tangling with an angry rattler!

Comment

Good Morning Cafe. Took a few times to get into the chat but finally figured it out. Can someone tell me how to “like” a post? Thats how I keep track of what I have read. I dont see a like button. This new format is nice and colorful. I like it. Hope everyone has a good day! 24 more please and thank you.

Comment

The "like", "thank", and "mention" features are not here anymore Rava, they were incompatible with this new version. But I think the IT folks were going to look for a solution to include them again in the future.

Comment

Good morning, Cafe! Nice to be back. Thanks, Zack! We are lucky to have this place still available to us.

I'll gladly take another!!

Comment

Originally posted by abcowboy View Post
                The "like", "thank", and "mention" features are not here anymore Rava, they were incompatible with this new version. But I think the IT folks were going to look for a solution to include them again in the future.
                Admin Test Post

There is still a like button.

likes button.png

I will get it to show results on the user profile, click the button to see who has liked.....

Comment

Admin Test Post

As you can see there is a php issue in the picture above......

Comment

Good morning cafe! Busy day so it'll have to be a quick check-in. Please join me in another 24 hours of peace...

Comment

It looks like you were all back yesterday. I checked in but did not see how to log in so I thought the site was still down. My bad. I'm back now! Thanks so much Zach for all you do.

I completed all the tests my cardiologist ordered and today is the day to hear the results at a consult appointment. I have been seeing the test results on my electronic chart, so I already know that there are no concerns and my condition is currently stable. But I don't really understand several of the things in the reports and look forward to the doc explaining them to me.

I hope everyone has a wonderful, sober day. 24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
                      Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Good Morning Cafe. Thank you Zach for pointing out the like button. This new site is great. It takes me about 3 tries to log on but once I am in it’s great! Looking forward to some over night guests tonight. They happen to be the same ones that came to visit the day after my horrible rabbit hole drinking event. I will not be drinking today and so glad I will not be too hungover to greet them properly. Hope everyone has a great and sober day. Dill, good luck today on your docs appt. Glad you already saw the tests results and know it’s pretty much ok except for a few questions! I will take another day of sobriety!

Comment

5:25am in Alberta, 24 more please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined in for 24 hours of wellness:
                          Jude58 Rava Ginger999

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

Yes, thanks for pointing that out Zach, I totally missed it.

Glad the tests turned out good Dill, and hopefully the Doc will answer any questions you have regarding the results.

Enjoy your time visit your guests Rava, I'm sure it will be much better this time around.

Comment

Good morning! It's a darn good day not to drink. I'll take another!

Comment

I keep getting booted off after I've signed in...uggh!

Anyway, glad that your heart seems to be fine dill, and hopefully the doc can answer any questions or concerns that you might have.

I'll take another day!

Comment

Working...
                                X