No announcement yet.

~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning Cafe. This is the original Rava. I just redid my entire sign in as I was having so many problems. I dont really care about losing previous posts. . Happy St. Pattys day to everyone and Cowboy thanks for the breakfast! Wishing everyone a sober and great day! 24 more please and thanks! PS logged out to upload a new avator and took about 10 times to log back in under new name. What in the world?? Hope these bugs get fixed soon.
    Last edited by Rava; March 17, 2024, 09:01 AM.

Comment

Yummy! Thanks, ABC.

Funny how some of us had no problems but others did. Technology is definitely challenging.

Starting to wrap up the season. Lots of organizing and buttoning things up. I'll do it AL free! I'll take another day. ODAAT

Comment

Originally posted by Rava16 View Post
        Good morning Cafe. This is the original Rava. I just redid my entire sign in as I was having so many problems. I dont really care about losing previous posts. . Happy St. Pattys day to everyone and Cowboy thanks for the breakfast! Wishing everyone a sober and great day! 24 more please and thanks! PS logged out to upload a new avator and took about 10 times to log back in under new name. What in the world?? Hope these bugs get fixed soon.
        Re registering will not cure the login issues it will mearly flag you up as a multiple user which is banned since the mess multiple users made of the medication section!

The login issues are due to an issue with .htaccess redirection which I am working on but I dont work weekends! Zach is also doing his bit on the back end.

Please do not re register users, follow the instructions in the post below.

Morning everyone... I decided to start this new thread, in honour of a friend here, that has helped SO many of us. Let's not forget that. I've been put up to speed as to what's been going on...I'm not interested in getting involved...so no talkie here about that. I went on thesaurus - and came up with cattleman cafe -

Paste the given url into your browser, this will avoid the issue with your browser not remembering your credentials.

If this fails follow the instructions in the Thread below.....

This issue has nothing to do with passwords, so you do not need to change your password of re register, you just need to ensure you are using the correct url until I sort the 301's out!

Forum Manager gave you a new pasword, you should use this when loging in to https://www.mywayout.org/community

If your
        browser sends you to https://www.mywayout.org/community OR www.mywayout.org then you need to include https:// before www.mywayout.org or insert an s after http

Regards,

Jod
        Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

What a great St. Patrick's Day breakfast, Cowboy! Very creative!

Shopping was successful yesterday. Meaning, my granddaughter enjoyed it and got some things she liked. Myself, I didn't get anything. I'm not much of a shopper, truth be told.

Hope everyone has a good and alcohol free day!

Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Thanks for the St. Daddy's day breakfast yesterday cowboy! A little snow on the ground, but not enough to shovel. Hope that everyone will join me in another booze free day!

Comment

5:22am in Alberta, another 24 please, and thanks...

In the past 24 hours, these friends have joined in for 24 hours of wellness:
              Jude58 Rava Ginger999 dill

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
              Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
              Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
              Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

I'm sure the IT team will get things sorted out Rava, hang in there.

We've had some beautiful spring-like weather in these parts Dill, but the cold and snow is supposed to return tomorrow and continue for the rest of the week.
                Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Good morning and thank you administration for correcting me. I am back on under my original sign in. I still really like this new design. Wishing everyone a great and sober day. 24 more please and thank you.
                  Last edited by Rava; March 18, 2024, 07:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rava View Post
                    Good morning and thank you administration for correcting me. I am back on under my original sign in. I still really like this new design. Wishing everyone a great and sober day. 24 more please and thank you.
                    Thank you Rava for your comments. Unfortunately having a St Patricks day hangover does not go well with coding and fiddling with stuff so I will not be able to deal with this today, I will get onto it tomorrow with a clearer head lol!

I will take 24 hours please! I need it!

Regards,

Jod
                    Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Thank you for your hard work on this, Jod. Rava, glad you got the login sorted out.

I'll take another day of freedom!

Comment

Originally posted by Rava16 View Post
                        The posts have now been merged back to Rava . Rava lives hurrah!

Regards

Jod

Comment

Great to have things heading in the right direction!

24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
                          Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

5:17am in Alberta, 24 more for me please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined in for 24 hours of wellness:
                            Jude58 Rava Ginger999 dill

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

Late check-in for me because I actually slept in today. Yay! Still snowing a bit but nothing major.

I've been in a funk lately, and I'm not sure what's going on, but at least I have no desire to drink.

24 more for all of us please...

Comment

Yesterday we had a surprise storm and it was a doozy! Rain then hail, thunder and lightning. We were playing cards outside and had to call it for weather! That doesn't happen everyday. (Facebook friends, check out the video. Crazy!)

Off to a goodbye lunch with some new friends. A lot of eating and drinking goes on around here as the season ends. I'm ready for home. I'll take another!

Comment

Working...
                                X