No announcement yet.

~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It’s good to be back without the data base error.
    Glad it was just a database error. For a minute I thought maybe both my browsers weren't jiving with MWO, as I'd just changed locations (in Vancouver now).

it showers on and off all day but the next day it stays cloudy,
    It's been a bit like that here except full on rain one day and then sunny the next, which means my moods seeing sawing back and forth like a pendulum gone crazy. At least it was really nice yesterday when I met up with my friend his wife and their young kids in the park. The kiddos are always such a hoot.

Comment

I was really worried when I couldn't get into the forums. I thought that it was just me but now I see that everyone else had problems as well. Glad to be back!

Happy Memorial day to those that celebrate it. Looks like there will be a lot of parades getting rained on today. We were hoping to take our elderly friend to one of the local parades and a chicken barbecue afterwards, but I guess that we'll just have to see what the weather looks like.

24 more for all of us please...

Comment

I was concerned when I couldn't get on MWO but I wasn't panicked about it because I am fairly comfortable now with Cowboy's back up site. I just checked in over there for the duration.

Stormy weather yesterday so there was no grill out here. We have set our sights on Tuesday instead.

24 for all of us here, please and thank you.
        Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Good morning Cafe. Happy Memorial Day. Cloudy here with change of strong storms. We are getting a bbq grill this week and I am looking forward to some grill cooking! Hope everyone has a good and sober day. 24 more please and thank you!

Comment

4:45am in Alberta, another 24 please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined in for 24 hours of wellness:
            dill Rava Ginger999 Mulburry

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
            Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
            Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
            Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Company here until Wednesday. It's been a whirlwind of activities! May we all have an easy AF day!

Comment

Mr. J finally got the fence up around one of our gardens yesterday so now we can start planting. Last year the rabbits and woodchucks did a number on the plants. They would take one bite out of a tomato then move on to the next one. Grrr..

Anyway, hope that everyone has a great af day!

24 more please...

Comment

4:42am in Alberta, 24 more for me please, and thanks...

Jude58 dill Rava Ginger999

Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                  Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                  Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Nice that you'll get started on your garden Jude, it's always nice to get your hands dirty doing something you like to do.

Not much new to report here, getting the seeding closer to being done day by day. They are calling for rain showers for tomorrow so we might get shut down once again.

Comment

Good morning Cafe! Jude those rabbits are crazy. They eat up everything! The fence should definitely help. Ginger hope you are not too worn out from your company! Wishing everyone a great day. Sun is shining! 24 more please and thank you!

Comment

Mr. D has ben battling those "wascally wabbits" (Elmer Fudd) here in our garden too, Jude! He had rabbit fencing around the garden last year, but this year they have been slipping in. Yesterday he took a good look at the situation and realized he had moved extended the length of his garden but had forgotten to reinforce the fencing along the new section. He took care of it yesterday so hopefully we'll be able to have some home-grown veggies without bites out of them!

Keep on rolling, Cowboy! You'll get it done. It's fun to see the fields all getting planted around here and then to see what is pushing up thru the ground in neat rows. It's either soy beans or corn around here.

Sun is shining here today too, Rava!

24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
                        Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Beautiful day here too. I'll take another!

Comment

Well, I spent about 6 hours in the ER yesterday after randomly passing out. The doctors did a complete work up but other than my blood pressure being high, couldn't find anything wrong. I have a tendency to stress out over little things, so I guess that I need to slow down and take a deep breath once in awhile.

Everything is back to normal today and after work I'm going to sit around and do nothing!

24 more for all of us please...

Comment

Jude, that sounds scary! I'm glad they didn't find anything seriously amiss, but do please take it easy! Gosh, where were you when you passed out? Home, work, in the car?

I'm going out shopping with a gf today. I'm not a keen shopper, but it's nice to get out of the house and look around. We are going to "the outlet mall" nearby. It used to be a favorite destination of mine, but since covid, it has been struggling. Most of my favorite stores there have closed, but we still like to get out and stroll from store to store and see what we can see. There is a Skechers store there that I like to visit.

24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
                              Dill

Comment

4:43am in Alberta, I'll have another 24 please, and thanks...

Jude58 Rava dill Ginger999

Comment

Working...
                                X