No announcement yet.

~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4:43am in Alberta, I'll have 24 more please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined in for 24 hours of wellness:
    Jude58 dill Ginger999

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Glad you're finishing up with your garden today Jude, rain delays are a pain lol.

We finished up seeding late last night! It was too late to start packing things up in the camper so I decided to stay the night. This morning I'll get everything packed up, give the camper a cleaning, then head for home!
      Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Glad you're headed home, ABC. Bubba will be glad to have her cowboy home.

Off to help decorate for a graduation party later today. I was happy to do that, if it kept me from having to attend the graduation in the Sundome. It holds thousands. No beuno for this gal!

Hope we all have an easy day! I'll take another.

Comment

Good morning and Happy Saturday. Happy belated anniversary Ginger. Had grandsons all day yesterday so i forgot to post. 24 more please and thank you.

Comment

Good morning cafe! Glad that you got all of the seeding done cowboy. I'm sure that Bubba will be happy to have you home again.

I've been looking into buying a scooter lately. I was originally going to buy an e bike, but changed my mind after looking at scooters. They are street legal, but I would need to get a motorcycle license to drive it. It's definitely a better option than an e bike as I would mostly use it for running errands around some of the nearby towns. We shall see.

24 more for all of us please...

Comment

Yay for you getting finished up for the season, Cowboy! Now it's time to rest and re-energize.

Ginger, I'd be staying behind to do the decorating too if the alternative was a stadium!

I was pressed for time yesterday morning as we were headed to my BIL's place 2 hours south of here for a birthday party. Saw some relatives I hadn't seen in 3 years and we all enjoyed catching up. Sorry for my absence yesterday. I didn't realize I had missed posting until we were in the car and on the way.

Rava, I think a scooter sounds like a great idea. Would Mr. Rava want to use it as well?

24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
              Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Good morning Cafe. Dill you got me mixed up with Jude. We have e bikes and absolutely love them! We brought them north with us and will leave them at the tiny house and plan on buying smaller foldable ones for Florida. We go on various trails and really love them. Today I am headed to an arts festival with grandsons and daughter. I really love being able to see the kids and grandkids. Mr. R. Put up a 20 foot flag pole yesterday and today we will hang our flag. Yesterday I seasoned our new grill. Mr. R. Hates the grill already because he had so many issues putting it together. We stay busy doing busy stuff. LOL. Hope everyone has a great Sunday!

Comment

5:21am in Alberta, 24 for me and everyone else who needs them please, and thanks...

Jude58 Ginger999 Rava

Comment

Breakfast time!

Comment

The scooter is a great idea Jude, an economical way to get around on the nice summer days!

Enjoy the arts festival with your family Rava, and hopefully there'll be lots of outdoor cooking done on the new grill!

Hope the visit was good dill, it's always fun catching up with people we haven't seen for years.

I think our "across the alley" neighbors had a grad party in their backyard last night for their son Ginger, they must have been well behaved as they didn't wake me up, but I do see a lot of those red solo cups laying around the backyard this morning lol.

Nothing planned for me today, just going to sit and relax, maybe do some reading outside while Bubba gets her flowers planted.

Comment

Jude, I love the scooter idea. I hope you get one and enjoy it. Great, economical way to get around! E-bikes are great too but I fear I'd take a nose dive!

The grad party was great! Amazing food and well attended. I didn't see much alcohol consumption, which was nice. We left after dinner so not sure if that changed as the night wore on. Hope not, if people had to drive.

Today we are headed to the farmer's market and to our granddaughter's softball game. Hopefully, the weather holds. There's an atmospheric river headed our way. No complaints here though. We need the rain!

ABC, yum!

Feeling blessed! I'll take another.

Comment

Good morning cafe!

Now my husband wants to buy a full sized motorcycle. We keep going back and forth between a scooter or a motorcycle. I think that a scooter is a better option, but we shall see.

24 more please...

Comment

5:19am in Alberta, another 24 please, and thanks...

Jude58 dill Rava Ginger999

Comment

I guess it would depend on what you feel more comfortable with Jude, scooter or motorbike. Maybe one of each, a his and hers lol.

Not much on the agenda for me today, need to get my truck washed, get it booked in for an oil change, and get some prices on new tires for it.

Comment

Good morning. Just typed a bunch of stuff and it wont let me post unless I add a picture?

Comment

Working...
                                X