No announcement yet.

~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I must have hit something wrong. Anyway, Hope everyone has a great and sober day. Jude, good luck in your decision making about motorcycle vs scooter. Sounds like lots of weekend parties. We have one to attend next Saturday. Wishing everyone a good Monday. 24 more please and thank you.

Comment

Busy day here! Still struggling with my back and knee. I fear a Dr appt in my future, like it or not!

Going to workout class and see what I can do without hurting myself. Ugh!

Jude, there'd be no decision for me. I'd hurt myself on on anything without three wheels.

Counting my blessings. I'll take another!

Comment

Sorry I mixed you guys up, Jude and Rava! I'm with Ginger, I'm afraid of either option at this age. And a full-size motorcycle would absolutely be off the table! LOL! I'm playing it safe.

Thanks for another wonderful Sunday breakfast, Cowboy!

This day started out foggy and wet but eventually the sun pushed through. It's beautiful out now!

24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.

Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Hope that your back and knee are feeling a little better today Ginger. Some days we feel our age creeping up on us. Uggh...

Today I'm going to see if the strawberries are ready to be picked at one of the local orchards. Might be a good day to get out into the fields. I love fresh strawberries in my smoothies. Yum!

24 more please...

Comment

Yum! Fresh strawberries really are amazing! I'm starting my day off in the dentist chair getting a crown. After that the day is mine.

24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
            Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Good morning Cafe and good luck with the crown Dill. Once the Novocain wears off you will be good to go! Hope you are feeling better today Ginger. That landscaping project was hard on you. Jude, hope you get to pick those strawberries. Hope everyone has a great day today. 24 more for me please and thank you.

Comment

5:18am in Alberta, 24 more for me please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined in for 24 hours of wellness:
                Jude58 Rava Ginger999 dill

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
                Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Hopefully all goes well with the crown placement dill.

Enjoy those fresh strawberries Jude, they taste so good when picked fresh.

Time to take it easy for a bit Ginger, seems like none of us knows how to do that as we get older lol.
                  Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                  Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                  Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Thanks all. These aches and pains seem different some how. Can't quite put my finger on it. I'll take it easy as suggested and see if things improve.

Yum! Fresh strawberries. Nothing better. Although, the thought of bending and picking does not sound fun!

This is the first day in a long while that I have no commitments. That can change but I'm hoping it doesn't. Fingers crossed!

Sure wish Techie would stop by. Do any of you stay in touch outside of the Cafe? I worry about his health issues.

Counting my blessings. I'll take another.

Comment

Hola Everyone. Long time but I am fine. just letting you know all is well. I will do a readback and will update you all. Blessings x
                      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

How bout them Oilers eh abcowboy ! Should be fun Finals.

I second the fresh strawberries but I like raspberries even more. We don't have the fresh local ones in stores yet here but probably should in a week or two (all the local fresh fruit is certainly one of the boons of summer). And we'll have some homegrown raspberris in my mom's yard, hopefully I make it back out in time for their ripening.

We've had quite the spate of mixed weather lately, but supposed to get a week of gorgeous sunny weather (and not too hot) coming up, looking forward to it!

Great to hear from you again techie !

Comment

Good to see you back techie and glad to hear that you are ok. We missed you!

24 more for all of us please...

Comment

Great to see you, Techie! The word association game has definitely felt your lack. Hope you rejoin us.

Ginger I'm sorry about your aches and pains. It's hard to know if it is just "regular" aging issues or something that needs to be addressed by a doc. In the meantime, be gentle with yourself.

We have been picking red raspberries galore and freezing them. I made a fresh red raspberry pie for our get together last weekend that was a big hit.

24 more, please and thank you.

Dill

Comment

5:24am in Alberta, I'll have another 24 please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined in for 24 hours of wellness:
                              Jude58 dill Rava Ginger999 techie Mulburry

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

Great to see you again techie, fill us in on all that's been going on with you please.

There were some tense moments around the tv on Sunday evening Mulburry, and I imagine that will be the same once the finals with the Panthers gets started!

I'm not a big fan of raspberries, but strawberries are on the list of my favorite fruits!

I have a few of us in my FB friends Ginger, but other than that it's just the Cafe here and on WQD where I keep in touch with y'all.

Off to Vermilion this morning to get new tires on my truck, then it goes in for an oil change here in Veg at the Ford dealer tomorrow morning. Don't even want to think about what the costs will be lol.​

Comment

Working...
                                X