No announcement yet.

~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning Cafe. Dill, wow what a story. I bet those are some proud parents. Sounds like those teens are in for a bleak future. Ginger, hope that knee gets better. I cant remember if you have had cortisone shots or not. I get them in my hand and they work well. Today we have a graduation swim party so that should be fun. I hope everyone has a great and sober day. 24 more please and thank you.

Comment

5:21am in Alberta, I'll have 24 more please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
      Jude58 Rava Ginger999 dill

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
      Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Enjoy the grad party today Rava, a proud grandma I bet!

Sounds like quite the excitement in your neck of the woods dill, nice to be able to assist our police forces whenever we can. Also cool that it sounds like you don't live far from the governor!

I've never had acupuncture either Ginger, but from what I hear it usually takes a few sessions before you see any results.

Enjoy the new scooter Jude, Bubba also enjoyed riding behind me in my motorcycle days, but she hated what the helmet and wind did to her hair lol.

Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
        Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
        Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Dill, what a story! Hopefully, those teens learned a lesson and will turn it around somehow. Grand larceny times 3? Not good.

Enjoy the grad party, Rava. Today is my son's 50th blowout party. We will go for dinner then leave before things get crazy.

Off to find Cyrus. He's roaming this beautiful morning and I never let him get too far! I'll take another.
          Attached Files

Comment

Just lost my post...grr.

Dill, sounds like those car thieves could use some driving lessons!

It's pouring rain here this morning, so it looks like a good day to catch up on laundry.

24 more for all of us please...

Comment

Good Morning Cafe and Happy Sunday. Our party yesterday was very nice. Her sports team and coaches came along with family. Everyone was respectful and played various outdoor games such as corn hole, frisbee. Wonderful day for sure. Back in my day, everyone would be high or drunk and usually end in fighting. Times have changed for sure. Mr R and I went crabbing yesterday and caught a few crabs. We released them because I would not have time to cook them before the party. So we are going to try again today and see if we can catch enough to steam and eat. Hope everyone has a great and sober day! 24 more please and thanks!

Comment

Love that view, Ginger. Also love your shoes. Thanks for the picture. Exciting news about the birthday blowout, Ginger! How does the time go so fast?

You know, Cowboy, it is kind of cool to live so close the Governer's house. He and his wife are very good people, IMO. I'm not talking politics here. I'm just saying, they are humble, caring folks. His father owned a seed and grain company when he was growing up. He worked there as a part of the family business. His wife's father built houses. They are just regular folks, really. I've met them a couple of times. In fact, one of their boys was a student of mine way back in the day.

Speaking of family, our niece is travelling from Colorado and will be here today to visit with us. It won't be a big bash, but just a quiet visit with sandwiches, iced tea and lemonade.

Another good day not to drink.

Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Cross-post, Rava! Your party yesterday sounds ideal. I know what you mean about the difference between the old days and now. I prefer things as they are now.
                  Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

5:17am in Alberta, 24 for me and everyone else who needs them please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined in for 24 hours of wellness:
                    Jude58 dill Rava Ginger999

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

Enjoy your time with your niece today dill, it's always nice to catch up on things with family and friends.

Glad the party turned out so well Rava, just goes to show that you don't need booze to have a good time.

I'll bet you never get tired of that view Ginger, enjoy your time with your son on his big day.

We had a bit of rain yesterday Jude, but I already had got caught up with my laundry lol.

I guess you better make that 48 for me, I won't be around tomorrow. I'm leaving after supper with our son and headed for their lake lot in Saskatchewan and spending the night with him in their 5th wheel. The lumber package for their new cabin is being delivered tomorrow morning and he needs help unloading and sorting it. I know what I'll be doing with a bunch of my time this summer lol. See y'all Tuesday morning!

Comment

How exciting for your son to be building a cabin. Is it going to be right on the lake? I bet that you and Bubba will be spending a lot of time there.

24 more for all of us please...

Comment

Well that is such exciting news, Cowboy! We'll miss you and will look forward to your return.

Our visit yesterday was truly lovely. Couldn't have asked for a better day or better company.

Another good hay making day here. I think they'll get it done today.

24 more, please and thank you.
                          Dill

Comment

Good morning Cafe. Cowboy dont work too hard and see you Tuesday. I am on a mission to find an affordable gym today that allows you to freeze your membership. Hope everyone has a great a sober day. 24 more please and thank you.

Comment

Rava, do you have LA Fitness where you are? I know they do.

Having another acupuncture treatment on my knee today. Fingers crossed!

This is a beautiful day! Headed to gimp through workout. I'll take another!

Comment

Ginger, hope that your acupuncture treatment went well yesterday, and that the pain has eased up.

Looking forward to another 24 hours...

Comment

Working...
                                X