No announcement yet.

~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ginger, so glad that you went to urgent care and got a referral to see an ortho doc. Hopefully you won't have to wait very long to be seen as it sounds as though you are in a lot of pain. Fingers crossed!

One more beautiful day here before the heat wave starts tomorrow and lasts for most of the week. Time to put the air conditioner in!

24 more for all of us please...

Comment

Good morning Cafe. Ginger so glad you got a cortisone shot. They are wonderful. My shot in my hand usually lasts for about a year. I got one 3 months ago and it’s already wearing off. Ugh. Hopefully it can wait until I get back to Florida. If not I guess I will be at urgent care like you. Think I might be too early for breakfast. Happy Fathers Day to those dads on here. 24 more please and thank you.

Comment

5:22am in Alberta, 24 for me and everyone else who needs them please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined in for 24 hours of wellness:
        Jude58 dill Rava Ginger999

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
        Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
        Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
        Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

I got breakfast to the right place today lol.

Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
          Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
          Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Happy Father's Day. ABC and any other dads that might check in today. Thanks for breakfast! We should have made you breakfast today, ABC.

Wind was so bad yesterday! It was almost impossible to be outside. It's seems to have died down but sadly it displaced a lot of the mulch I spread. Arg! Respreading it will have to wait until this knee is better.

Hope we have all have an easy day. I'll take another!

Comment

Ugh, Ginger! Sorry about that wind! Hope your knee starts feeling a lot better soon. I'm glad you got a referral. It's had to get in to the ortho around these parts as well.

Seems too soon for your shot to be wearing off, Rava. But thank goodness for corisone shots.

Same weather headed my way, too, Jude. We'll be relying on AC this week.

Cowboy, thanks for the awesome breakfast!

We'll be firing up the grill soon.

24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
              Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

It's 4:00 am and the warmth and humidity are already starting to rise. Might be a good day to head to the water with the kayaks.

Comment

Keeping cool will be the goal of the next few days.

Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Good morning Cafe. Gonna be a hot week here as well! Ginger, I saw that they sell mulch glue to keep it from blowing away. Never heard of it but did see it on Amazon. Thanks for breakfast yesterday Cowboy. As Ginger said, we should have made it for you! Hope everyone has a great and sober day. 24 more please and thank you.

Comment

5:16am in Alberta, another 24 please, and thanks...

Jude58 Rava Ginger999 dill

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

I'll bet those t-bones turned out great dill! Nothing like a good steak done on a grill.

Hopefully the mulch didn't get scattered too far Ginger, maybe look into the glue Rava mentioned.

It's supposed to get warmer up here towards the end of the week as well. It's been a wet, windy, cool spring and I'm looking forward to warmer days.

Comment

Rava, thanks for the tip! I'll look into the glue. The wind blew small patches away but it could have been worse!

Our weird weather.... 18

Comment

Good morning all! Getting my porch sitting in now because I'd be pretty toasted if I tried later on.

Comment

Super hot and humid here too. Only hope is a thunderstorm sometime later in the day.

It will be a good day not to drink, and to watch a classic movie in the heat of the day. The library is such a good resource for that. I haven't been to a movie theatre in a couple of years. I don't see how that business model is going to survive. Anybody else? I borrowed an old movie from the library and when it finally arrived on the hold shelf from a distant library I checked it out. But I am now hesitating to watch it. It was a really sad film about first love. Does anyone remember The Sterile Cuckoo (1969). Today may be the day I take it on.

Dill

Comment

5:18am in Alberta, 24 more for me please, and thanks...

Jude58 dill Rava Ginger999

Yep dill, today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

Working...
                                X