No announcement yet.

~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More heat and humidity in store for today, looks like the air conditioner is going to get a workout. Started packing for my trip to the beach with my sisters. Can't wait to go!

24 more for all of us please...

Comment

4:46am in Alberta, I'll have another 48 please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined in for 24 hours of wellness:
      Jude58 dill Rava Ginger999

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
      Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

I'll bet you enjoyed the lunch with your old work buddy Ginger, are they still working or retired as well?

Enjoy the time with your gkids Rava.

What day are you headed out for your getaway Jude? Hopefully you'll have good weather to enjoy the beach.

We're off to the lake today so I'll see y'all on Friday!
        Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
        Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
        Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

You'll have a wonderful time, Jude!

Heat wave starts today. Ugh.

24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
          Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Headed toward a heat wave too. ABC, don't work too hard. My friend is retired as, well. It was good to catch up!

Off to work out then watch the greats a few hours so my granddaughter can work the phones for the hospice center. Shoukd be fun!

I'll take another!

Comment

Good afternoon Late check in. Heading back home from a trip to see friends and today the grands. I blew it yesterday and had wine. My tolerance is low so after 2 i was pretty lit. I know it was wrong and today I am back on the straight and narrow. Damn I hate this back and forth stuff. Cowboy enjoy your time at the Lake. Hope you have a great time Jude. Waves to Ginger, Dill and Mul.

Comment

Cowboy, vacation is one week from today, can't wait to smell the salty ocean air!

Rava, sorry that you slipped, but at least you came right back. You know where the booze leads us, and I for one, never want to go back to those dark days again.

24 more please...

Comment

I hope to see more pics, Cowboy. And be careful with yourself!

Today is the 4th, but we are holding off and celebrating tomorrow because of grandson's work schedule. We'll fire off a few fireworks and grill some burgers and dogs.

((Rava)) big hug to you.

24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
                  Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Good morning Cafe. I am back feeling so much better after a good nights sleep and no booze. This whole damned month is a challenge. Too many picnics and bbqs going on. I will get thru it though. My mini slip is not the start of a rabbit hole. I can’t let that happen. Wishing everyone a good July 4th. No booze for me today.

Comment

Rava, I feel you. The BBQs are rough but you are stronger than AL!

Jude, you're on count down now! Dill, how old is your grandson now and where does he work? My 15 yo grandson has been working at a pizza joint for this past year. He's made enough to buy a dirt bike. Now he's saving for a car. Proud of that boy!

Off to Walla Walla for hubby's family BBQ and golf game. We will be back Saturday afternoon. Hope we all enjoy an AF 4th. I'll take another!

Comment

Ginger, I think it's great that your grandson has such a good work ethic. A lot of young people these days expect everything to be handed to them. You should be proud of him.

Looking forward to another 24 hours of serenity...

Comment

5:14am in Alberta, another 24 for me please, and thanks...

Since I was here last, these friends have joined in for 24 hours of wellness:
                          Jude58 dill Rava Ginger999

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

Good morning Cafe. Ginger, your grandson sounds like a great kid! Hope you have a good BBQ and don’t end it like I did. Today we have 2 grands for the night so we will be extra busy. It’s supposed to be 99 degrees today. Yikes, seems like Florida weather. Hope everyone has a great and sober Friday. 24 more please and thank you.

Comment

Glad you came right back Rava and realized where even one or two drinks can lead you.

Enjoy the family get-together Ginger, and it sounds like you have a gson to be very proud of.

Enjoy your family's celebration today as well dill.

Comment

Both Adam and I were surprised at how well things went for us! We got the exterior walls up, the interior walls up, everything squared and leveled, and the top plates are all on as well. Next up is the rafters and roof sheeting.

Comment

Working...
                                X