No announcement yet.

~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ABC, the cabin is coming right along! Great job you two. Keep those pictures coming!

BBQ was lovely. So much food. So much, we are having another go at it after the guys finish their golf game. Great to see the youngest brother and his wife. Oh and their new dog Baxter. He's adorable. I keep having to fight off puppy fever.

Off to gimp out a short walk with sil. I'll take another!

Comment

Ginger, you definitely have a grandson to be proud of there! My grandson is 18. He works as often as they put him on the schedule and he pays for his car insurance which is great.

My goodness, Cowboy! You guys got a lot accomplished. You two are the dynamic duo!

Rava, I bet you're feeling better today.

I nearly forgot to check in today. Better late than never.
      Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Awesome job on the cabin cowboy. Is it just you and your son building it or do you have others to help? Looks like a lot of work, but it sure will be worth it!

24 more for all of us please...

Comment

Good morning Cafe. Dill,yes i am much better without the booze or thoughts of it. Cowboy, the cabin is looking great so far and I can’t wait to watch the progress. Thanks for sharing! Ginger, glad your BBQ went well and you had fun. Hi Jude! Grandsons got up at 5:30 am and were walking around in their room all dressed for the day with their baseball hats on. LOL. Meanwhile I am literally crawling out of bed. Thank Goodness without any kind of hangover. Hope everyone has a great day! 24 more please and thank you!

Comment

Rava, I woke up the same way this morning. I was grateful not to have a hangover but still got off to a slow start. I don't stay up late usually so the fireworks display last night put on by my son and his kids did me in! LOL! But it was really fun and beautiful for a home display and we loved every minute of it. We drove out to one of our hayfields as far away from the lights and houses as we could get, set up our folding chairs and settled in. My goodness the June bugs were bad! They are harmless but annoying. At least the mosquitos left us alone.

I hope everyone has a great day. 24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.

Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

5:17am in Alberta, I'll have 24 more please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have signed in for 24 hours of wellness:
              Jude58 Rava Ginger999 dill

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
              Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
              Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
              Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Sounds like both your outdoor events were fun Ginger and dill. That's what summer is all about!

Anything special planned for today with your g-sons Rava?

It's just Adam and I doing the building Jude, so far we've been able to manage with just the two of us. We may need to get one of the neighbors to help set the rafters in place but they don't weigh that much so I think we'll be able to manage them on our own.
                Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Wrapping up and heading home. We've had way too much delicious food! I'm going to need a fast. Lol

Waves to all my pals! I'll take another

Comment

Sounds like everyone is having a good summer! The heat and humidity has left town, and it's a beautiful breezy morning out here on the porch, and I'm loving it!

Looking forward to a day without booze...

Comment

5:14am in Alberta, 24 for me and everyone else who needs them please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined in for 24 hours of wellness:
                      Jude58 Rava dill Ginger999

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

It's breakfast time!

Comment

Beautiful morning here too, Jude. I hope the nice weather continues for you on your beach getaway!

24 hours for all of us here, please and thank you.
                          Dill

Comment

Cross-post, Cowboy. What an awesome breakfast! Thank you.
                            Dill

Comment

Good morning Cafe. Thank you Cowboy for an amazing breakfast. Yesterday was our community 4th of July parade. It was fun. People decorated their golf carts and rode around the community. Then there was a community BBQ. Lots of younger people drinking cans of beer. I enjoyed watching everyone but NOT imbibing in anything stronger than fizzy waters. One slip of a can of anything alcoholic leads me to desperately seeking more and more. So ridiculous. It’s like my brain switches gear and goes insane! Today is grocery shopping and relaxing. Hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday. 24 more please and thank you.

Comment

Good to be home! Always fun to see family but exhausting. Lol I'm diving into that breakfast. Thanks, ABC. I'll take another!

Comment

Working...
                                X