No announcement yet.

~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow cowboy, that was a huge breakfast Thanks for cooking for us every Sunday!

Not much planned for today, just getting ready for my vacation. Yay!

24 more please...

Comment

Jude, is it a long drive to your beach pad? I can feel your excitement all the way here in southwestern Ohio!

Are you back home and rested Ginger?

We just don't seem to have much happening 'round here that's worth mentioning. Just the lazy days of summer. No complaints here!

24 more please and thank you.
      Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

4:50am in Alberta, 48 more for me please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined in for 24 hours of wellness:
        Jude58 dill Rava Ginger999

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
        Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
        Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
        Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Heading back to the lake for today and tomorrow. We're hoping to get the rafters and roof sheeting on before we come back. See y'all Wednesday morning!
          Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
          Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
          Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Good morning and Happy Monday Cafe. Cowboy, dont work too hard! Hope everyone has a great day. No plans for me today. 24 more please and thank you!

Comment

Dill, it's about a 6 hour drive to Rhode Island from here, so it's not too bad. I can smell the salt water from here.

Good luck with building the cabin cowboy, and be careful!

24 more please...

Comment

Six hours isn't too bad at all, Jude! Definitely worth it.

I guess we will be getting remnants of Beryl later today/tonight.

24 more for all of us here (and Cowboy), please and thank you.
                Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Hi Cafe, Another hot day ahead for us. Hope everyone has a great day. 24 more please.

Comment

Busy day here so I best get going but I'll take another!

Comment

Nice work on the cabin abcowboy, it's really shaping up!

dill I remember those June Bugs growing up, they're friggin' huge. We just had the odd one but I imagine swarms of them would be pretty yuk (we did have swarms of stink bugs sometimes though).

So glad I made it out my mom's place last week, which has air conditioning, it's up to 35C today; I was just outside for 5 minutes and it felt like such a nice relief coming in to the coolness.

Comment

Good morning cafe! Looks like we're going to have another muggy day with T-storms.

I'm in for another 24 hours of peace...

Comment

Mul, did you used to live down in our neck of the woods or are there June bugs in your neck of the woods? We still contend with stink bugs around here as well. I've always had to deal with June bugs even as a kid, but the stink bugs are new to this area within the last 20 years. I really hate those things! We live in an old farm house with lots of ways for bugs to find a way in. Stink bugs invade every fall. At least the June bugs just live outside.

24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.

Dill

Comment

5:20am in Alberta, I'll have another 24 please, and thanks...

Since I was here last, these friends have joined in for 24 hours of wellness:
                            Jude58 Rava dill Ginger999 Mulburry

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!

Comment

I think it's hot all over Mulburry, it was 33C yesterday, and supposed to be 35C here today (low 90'sF). We didn't get as much done on the cabin as we had hoped because of the high temps, but at least we got the rafters and facia up ready for sheeting next trip. We were taking lots of breaks to sit in the shade and drinking lots of cold water to stay hydrated. Monday evening we put on our swim trunks and walked down to the lake for a swim. I can't remember the last time I went swimming in a lake but it was sure a fun and refreshing way to cool off after working all day in the heat!

Comment

ABC, that cabin is looking fine! You guys do quick and good work. Keep them coming. Glad you took a dip. Love that way of cooling down.

Dill, here in Central Washington, we have the occasional June bug. When I was a kid there were far more than now. I suppose with all the agriculture they died off from sprays over time. We also have tons of the black stink bugs. For some reason they get in our crawl space wells. So much so, I occasional suck them out with the shop vac. Yuk!

Waves to all my pals!

Off to exercise then play with the greats so mom can work. I'll take another!

Comment

Working...
                                X