No announcement yet.

~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thinking of you and your sister, Jude. Hope all is going well. More prayers for her today from my little spot in Ohio.

Our farmer friend turned 80 and his birthday is being celebrated today. I'll be baking an apple pie to take to the potluck supper. He has been such a wonderful neighbor and friend. He told us this week tho that he is officially retiring. He'll be selling off his cattle and he's passing the raising of the hay (he grows some here) to his nephew. I'm happy for him!

24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
    Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

5:29am in Alberta, I'll have 24 more please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined in for 24 hours of wellness:
      Jude58 dill Rava Ginger999

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
      Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Have fun with your guests this weekend Rava

Enjoy the potluck today dill, I know everyone will enjoy your apple pie

We finished up the wheat yesterday just in time as it started to rain shortly after. Got to come back to Veg last night and might have a day or two off as the canola isn't quite ready and Corey has to go check the oats to see if it's ready. 3500 acres done, 3500 acres to go.

Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
        Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
        Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Thanks all for your support during my sister's surgery, and I'm relieved to say that she did well. I haven't heard anything so far today, but I'm sure that I will get an update soon.

24 more please...

Comment

Good morning Cafe. Jude so happy that all went well with your sisters surgery. Now hoping her recovery is swift and painless. Cowboy 3500 acres to go??? WOW that makes my head spin….. Dill an apple pie sounds great. Last night I went to make a quiche and the oven was smoking. I had made a cheese cake the day before and did not realize the springform pan was not tight and all the sugary goodness was all over the bottom of the oven. Needless to say i had to use the self cleaning mode, open all the windows and am now starting over with the quiche. It was a mess literally. I should have know when I didn't have a pie pan and making a quiche in a round cake pan was not quite ideal!. Well i hope everyone has a great and sober saturday. Grandkids on the way…….24 more please and thank you.

Comment

Jude, glad surgery went well for Sis. Continued prayers for her recovery.

Dill, yummy apple pie. I bet you can make a good one!

My knee is healing nicely. It should be pretty fine by the 30th. Thats my fall sister trip.

Rava, enjoy your company! And.... your clean oven.

ABC, 7,000 acres! Thank you and thank Cory for all your hard work providing us food!

I have a birthday party today for my 3 yo great niece. There will be a giant bouncy house. I wont be bouncing today but there was a day i would have been right up in that thing. Lol I'll take another day of freedom!

Comment

Working...
              X