No announcement yet.

~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You just have to find some patience Ginger, that's one more drawback to growing old, we don't heal up as quick as we used to lol.

Back in the field yesterday and took off our first field of canola and got started on the second one, lots more to do though.
    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Going to floor workout today. Not sure I can get off the floor once I get down there. Lol May have to call 911 for an assist!

Rava, hope your Florida home is out of the line of weather. I hear you about obsessing. AL is an evil drug

I'll take another day of freedom.

Comment

Not as much as you'll get in Florida Rava (fingers crossed for not too much) but raining Cats and Dogs here today. It's funny we had one last a really hot (27C) summery day yesterday and now it went straight ot hard cold rainy fall weather. Makes for a miserable day but the landscape needs it.

Not today.

Comment

Good morning cafe! Here's to another 24 hours of peace...

Comment

Fingers crossed for Florida and all the states in the path of Helene. It looks like a real rain maker tho, which is needed in many places.

Off to my volunteer job and later this afternoon we are going to a local feed store that has decided to host a food truck event! Good marketing plan, I must say. I don't know what trucks will be there but we plan to find out. Maybe get some chicken feed while in attendance....

24 more please and thank you.
            Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Good morning Cafe. Dill, the food truck event sounds great. They can be so good! Ginger, I have full faith that you will get up off the floor today! Watching the weather closely. My Florida home is getting tornado warnings right now. Our storm surge is 5 feet so we are watching our cameras for now. Thankful we are not in the cone but still taking some hits. I am so glad I am not there right now. This will not drive me to drink. It seems I dont need a reason, I just drink because I want to. UGH. Wishing everyone a good and safe day. 24 more please and thank you.

Comment

5:14am in Alberta, 24 more please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined in for 24 hours of wellness:
                Jude58 dill Rava Ginger999 Mulburry

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
                Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Let's hope your Florida home doesn't get any sort of damage Rava, that storm looks like a big one though.

I'd love to try out a few food trucks dill, the only one I've seen around here just offers the regular fast food.

We're having the same type of weather Mulburry, hot yesterday and now rain in the forecast for today.

Comment

Weathery here as well. 45F here this morning. Fall is definitely in the air!

Made it through workout!

Rava, fingers crossed for your condo. Dill, that sounds like a fine outing. Enjoy!

Waves to all my pals! I'll take another day

Comment

Working...
                    X