No announcement yet.

~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Geez Rava, so glad that your condo was spared. I have family in S. Carolina and I guess it was pretty bad, but at least they are ok, albeit without power.

Well, Mr. J tested positive for Covid yesterday. So far, I haven't shown any symptoms so keeping my fingers crossed that I don't get it!

24 more please...

Comment

5:07am in Alberta, I'll have 24 more please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined in for 24 hours of wellness:
      Jude58 Rava dill Ginger999 Mulburry

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
      Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

That's great news about your condo Rava, Helene sure wreaked havoc on other areas though.

Hopefully Mr J won't get too sick Jude, and that you'll stay healthy.

The leaves are turning and falling here as well Mulburry, I think fall is my favorite season because of the crisp cool mornings and pretty colors.

We're still plugging away with harvest dill, almost got the oats wrapped up yesterday but the last field, a small one, was still not ready so we'll switch to swathed canola today and see how that goes.
        Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
        Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
        Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Working...
        X