No announcement yet.

~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5:23am in Alberta, another 24 please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined in for 24 hours of wellness:
    Jude58 Rava Ginger999 dill

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Hope you had a safe trip home Rava, to whichever one you headed to lol.

That's a lot of rain dill, hopefully things will get back to normal once you get everything cleaned up and all is working again.

We had a bit of rain yesterday afternoon, nothing like you guys in the east, but enough to shut us down once again. I headed back to Veg to have supper and spend the night with Bubba. We should be able to resume harvest sometime this afternoon but we'll have to switch to standing canola as the swathed stuff will take a bit longer to dry out.
      Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Good morning Cafe. Sorry I was not clear. We drove to my granddaughters college which was 7 hours away. Then came back north. I am not returning to Florida for another month. The hurricane season is too active for us! Dill, I hope things get back to normal for you and your internet gets restored. Watching the news and seeing all the devastation is heartbreaking. Hurricanes are no joke!. Hope everyone has a great Monday. 24 more please and thank you.

Comment

Rava, thanks for clarifying! Man, you have grands all over! Crazy, all mine, including the greats are within 20 min of our home here in WA. I'm the only one that has the wanderlust and that seems to be fading. Lol

Headed out this morning for my fall sister trip I'm in for another 24!

Comment

Working...
          X