No announcement yet.

~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cross post, Rava. WHAT?!! Nadine?! I surely hope not!
    Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

This hurricane season seems relentless! Hoping Nadine fizzles before it gets here, Rava.

Waves to all my Cafe buddies I'll take another day!

Comment

Good morning cafe! Hope that everyone has a wonderful and sober day! I'm in for another 24 hours of freedom...

Comment

5:12am in Alberta, 24 more for me please, and thanks...

In the last 24 hours, these friends have joined in for 24 hours of wellness:
          Jude58 Rava dill Ginger999

Today is going to be a darn good day not to drink!
          Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
          Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
          Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Sounds like the camping trip was a success dill, let's hope the pond repair was just as successful.

Hopefully Nadine will set her sights elsewhere Rava, or even not build into anything major.

Not much new here, just enjoying some down time after harvest.
            Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
            Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
            Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Good morning Cafe. Dill, it sounds like your family camping time was wonderful and fingers crossed that the pond will fill up with all the work Mr. D did to it! Fruit fly situation is getting better. I am now thinking they are gnats? I see them outside on the windows too. I don’t really know my insects. It’s 41 degrees outside so maybe those little buggers will die! I keep vacuuming them up and emptying the bag as well as vinegar traps which are working. Our florida community is again without power so hopefully it gets fixed soon. Half of Florida is in and out of power. We travel back in 2 weeks. Hopefully to nice weather and no further hurricanes. Still watching the Caribbean for this next disturbance. 24 more please and thank you.

Comment

Cowboy, go ahead and enjoy your much deserved down time. You have really put in a lot of effort. I'm grateful for people like you.

Jude, your sobriety is not only a gift to you, but to your sister as well. It's wonderful that you can be so present and really with her without al getting in the middle!

Rava, I am participating in a local charity event this weekend to raise money for cancer. My granddaughter is going to help as well. But, I will be thinking of you at this event bc the event involves a walk around a large, lovely pond. But just a few weeks aga I saw a story on the local news that there has been a siting of a large alligator in the pond! Don't ask me how it got there. The news reporters didn't seem to know. So, I'll be keeping a wary eye out,...

Ginger, thinking of you and hoping your knee is not hurting. Have you found anything to help while you wait your doctor visit?

Hi Mul!

Watching the excavator the other day was really something. The man can handle that huge machine as if it was just an extension of his body. What an artist! I wish you all could have seen him in action.

24 more for all of us here, please and thank you.
                Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Dill, it's incredible what those guys can do with heavy equipment! I love watching them.

Rava, will you postpone leaving if the weather doesn't cooperate? We are trying to decide when to leave, ourselves. Wish I were more excited!

My knee feels better. I'd give it 70%. Hoping if I can get the injection, it buys me a little more time. This sedentary lifestyle has given me time to learn new sewing techniques. Lol

Hi ABC and Jude!

I'll take another day of freedom!

Comment

Working...
                  X