No announcement yet.

~cattleman cafe~ & another 24...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't mind a busy restaurant, but I'm not all that keen on standing in line to get a table. Long lineups don't always mean that the food is worth it lol.

Have a safe flight home Jude, I'll bet Mr J will be as happy to see you as your sister was. I'm sure your sister and you will be in constant contact in other ways than you being there with her.

It was nice to see Satz on the other forum dill, not sure if the Army still stays in contact on FB or if Techie joined then there.

I don't imagine it would take much to heat up those tiny homes Rava, I think that's why Adam and Darcie kept the amount of windows in theirs to a minimum. Hopefully the replacement patio door goes well without any problems.

I'm not enjoying the farming as much as I used to, I'm finding it more and more stressful each year just because it seems there are so many changes now each year with equipment, seed, etc where mistakes end up costing major dollars. I have always told myself when something stops being fun, it's time to stop doing it. But I still have fun days and get a feeling of satisfaction after putting in a successful day so I'll have to think about it over the winter.
    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Working...
    X